New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Sobrang hirap. Still the same. I was able to go out with my kids a week before christmas and haven't seen them anymore. I spent christmas day sa church whole afternoon. Other days I went home stayed there for a while kasi dun sila sa in-laws ko the whole vacation.

Magkikita kami ng 2 anak ko tonight new year's eve pero sa window sila ng bedroom ako sa street, I will text him pag nasa labas na daw ako. Grabe i miss them so much. I miss my wife too, pero galit pa din sya, i tried to ask her out pero no reply. I bought her favorite cheesecake for christmas pero no reaction.

Wala ako magawa but to accept this painful reality. Mahirap, it was a poor judgement on my part.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Time.

Time heals all wounds. The passage of time makes you forget the pain. Time makes you more forgiving.

Without you knowing it, the kids will just invite you over to their place--independent from the dictates of the folks.

have faith in time...

let it pass by engaging in some activities for self-improvement.

be a father whom they will be proud of. Love is better nurtured with time.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    i still feel pity for you. matagal ko mang hindi na sinubaybayan tong thread na to kasi akala ko matatapos din by time pero upto now ang sama pa rin ng mga nangyayari. life is unfair so don't try to live with it but please live with it. kaso don't stop pursuing what you really want in life regardless of the facts around us. i still feel the same way as you sir, malamig din pasko dahil incomplete buhay natin. there are still more days to come so continue fighting

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    it's a new year. it's time to move on. too much drama is hazardous to one's health.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Sir dont lose hope..prayers,trust me it helps..Godbless you & your family

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    i can feel your sadness
    pero in time, your wife will learn to forgive you.

time heals all wounds.

di ko lang alam if you are willing to wait.

kawawa talaga mga bata

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Sir I feel sorry for you.

My advice for you is just to
    - pray to god and ask forgiveness.
    - ask your wife to forgive you
    - talk to your children
    - and continue to HOPE

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    what now? any progress?
    karma's a bitch ain't it?

do whatever you can to salvage what's left... friendship from your wife, acknowledgement from your children as their father...
    i wonder how come your wife is so unforgiving considering you're always be the father of your boys and also the remorse you showed her and your children... is this the 1st affair she caught you? every women i know married or just a gf has found in their heart to forgive the man they truly loved but who had done them wrong... from your story, maybe she just doesn't love you that much and this is her chance to be free from the relationship with you. i may be wrong... but this is something you can consider so you can move on with your life now... life is unfair brother... do not repeat. just learn from the lesson...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by don2x View Post
    i can feel your sadness
    pero in time, your wife will learn to forgive you.

time heals all wounds.

di ko lang alam if you are willing to wait.

kawawa talaga mga bata
    So far its almost a year and here I am still waiting, hoping. Each day is a heavy and painful day for me, still I seldom smile. My wife still doesn't want to talk to me or see me, but she lets me go out with my kids everyother week .

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    It's almost a year and YES, I'm still waiting for my wife to forgive me and take me back. I get to see my kids now and go out with them almost every other week. I often buy her favorite food and leave it at home, send her flowers and cards.

I tried to talk to her but she said she's not ready to talk to me and so hard to forgive me.

Yes, this is the first time I cheated. My life before was purely work and family, office and house lang ako lagi. Even if there are stag party or my friends will celebrate birthday in a club, never did I go.

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
My wife found out about my affair