New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wrider View Post
    Good sign that you thanked God for the favorable turn of events. Continue to thank Him for every little things. As to your in-laws, go by the good book and love your enemies hoping an praying that soon things will go well. Remember that what others meant for evil God can use for good. And all things work together for good to those who trust in God.

I suggest that everytime you see them hug them really tight and every once in awhile when you see them, leave them with simple notes affirming your love for them.

By the way, have you asked your kids for forgiveness?

The Day Nov.11, after 3 long months that my wife finally allowed me to spend time with my kids for an afternoon, After I brought them home, I went to hear mass to thank God. I only have 10min. to be with my 8 yr old during his lunch break and I hug him always telling him i love them so much. My 4 yr old everytime I will hug him and say goodbye he will start to cry, he said he's afraid that might be the last time we will see each other coz mom always says will bring them to the states. "Paano na daddy hindi na kita makikita sa states na daw kami sleep gabi gabi." They told me their Christmas wish is "sana mabuo ulit family natin and bati na kayo ni mommy."

Just last wednesday, while he was crying, he told me, " daddy, hirapan ako, tagal mo na hindi uwi house, gusto ko together family, sad ako sobra, daddy gusto ko na pakamatay." I told him dont say that, kasi love ka namin ng mommy sobra and bata ka pa kaya hindi mo maintindihan nangyayari.Pero I will visit you in school always.

Yesterday I started to look for a child psychologist, I can't believe the rate was 3T for an hour consultation and i have to wait till next year to be accomodated. Another doctor said 1500 but will have to wait till december. Awhile ago was able to talk to another psychologist and she said I have to convince my wife to allow me to bring my 4 yr old with me so she can observe my son.

This is all my fault and now my children are affected emotionally. I go to mass everyday praying that my wife will find forgiveness in her heart and to help my kids. It really breaks my heart seeing how my 4 yr old cries, he is really so sad.

Anyone can recommend a child psychologist? ty.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    a 4yr old who's wishing for suicide. that's new to hear

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Mr. TM keep your hope high, your in the right direction but you need to have hope and patience. Reassure your kids that things will be alright that your situation will just be temporary.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i think prioritize your kids here esp after your last post, then your rights to them as a father, and maybe your wife (pursue her again and possibly back to zero intimacy?). id rather not type what i think of the inlaws. what your kids are going through saddens and angers me.

last, stop putting all the blame to yourself.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    mahirap talaga ganyan lalo na kapag madami ka pride chicken. yan hirap minsan sa ibang tao..pagkatapos ng sarap eh hindi mo na sila kasama sa ligaya.

wala kapa ginagawa eh pre-judged kna. ano ba naman yan!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I think naririnig lang siguro ng kid ko sa tv yung mga words na i want to die pag malungkot sobra, so hindi naman siguro nya intention of doing it.

As early as now, nalulungkot na ako sa coming christmas vacation, no way of seeing and talking to my kids for almost 3 weeks til opening of school on January. Hindi ko manlang makakausap mga anak ko. Pero yung 4 yr old ko told me nagpaalam daw sya kay mom kung pwde ko sila pasyal last week, and sabi daw sa christmas vacation pwde daw one day. I'm happy na din at least meron pero sad dahil anak ko din naman sila and given the choice gusto nila ipasyal ko sila.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    a 4yr old who's wishing for suicide. that's new to hear
    +10000000

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedmind View Post
    I think naririnig lang siguro ng kid ko sa tv yung mga words na i want to die pag malungkot sobra, so hindi naman siguro nya intention of doing it.

As early as now, nalulungkot na ako sa coming christmas vacation, no way of seeing and talking to my kids for almost 3 weeks til opening of school on January. Hindi ko manlang makakausap mga anak ko. Pero yung 4 yr old ko told me nagpaalam daw sya kay mom kung pwde ko sila pasyal last week, and sabi daw sa christmas vacation pwde daw one day. I'm happy na din at least meron pero sad dahil anak ko din naman sila and given the choice gusto nila ipasyal ko sila.
    sir, time heal all wounds. the fact that u can now see ur kids kahit konting oras is already an indication of her loosing up. ligawan mo uli your in-laws kung talagan maiinit pa si mrs sa iyo. they can be ur tool to soften up si mrs. use the season to ask for forgiveness and i'm sure you can win her back at the end. send them gift as they use to be. for all you know, ur wife is just testing ur determination. as much as you can, don't only ask for the kids time, ask for her time too. she might think u've given up on her already and just after the kids na lang. that's what u don't want her to conclude coz .
    that will further justify her judgement. try to call her everyday kahit ayaw ka pa nya kausapin, and send her txt plus email msgs kahit hindi cya magreply. just prove to her ur still pursuing her.

don't under estimate what the kid say. share those info & feeling ng mga bata to ur wife. that can help her rethink the situation and eventually forgive u.

i wish u the best & never loose hope.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir sana okay kayo this xmas

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^ onga 'no? musta na kaya sila?

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
My wife found out about my affair