New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueEnthusiast View Post
    photoshare nalang tayo later para hindi mo ikalat.

sayo ko lang dapat papadala. pero since ipagkakalat mo pala. photoshare nalang.

=>this is the only guy i will show 1 pic lang. any other pm's sorry ito lang naman yun hater dito. pagbibigyan ko lang sya this once.

nasa tamang pag iisip pa po ako. i'm here to speak my mind and not find somebody to take advantage of me.

this is a forum, i am entitled to say whatever it is that i believe in. kaya nga dito ako nagbubuhos ng beliefs ko since i cannot do it for real and to keep my identity a secret because of our uptight culture.

ngayon i will only prove myself to 1 person. na hindi ako isang dude. so hear from him nalang. hindi yun lahat kayo papadalahan ko.
    sorry guys...the "woman" has spoken...

promise hinde ko ikakalat... and I will never do that w/o your permission in the first place.

marami talaga nag PM saiyo dito..? mga tsikoters talaga oh...can you name them? hehehe does the names sounds like testament, jonski, chua_wirap?

just email the damn pic and let's see, but come to think of it, ano bang klaseng pic ang plan mo i send sa akin? I mean, how can it prove anything?

there is only one pose that I can think of to be able for you to prove that you're indeed a woman...

GH, Lucius take it away explain kung anong pose sa pic yun sinasabi ko...hehehe
    Last edited by shadow; December 10th, 2009 at 01:08 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganito na lang, let us hear from other members here kung anong klaseng picture ang dapat i send sa akin ni desperate housewife to prove na babae nga siya and siya nga yun...

like for example a pic of her with tsikot specifically this thread as her background, etc..

any ideas guys?
    Last edited by shadow; December 10th, 2009 at 01:19 PM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    hala, bakit pati ako nadamay dyan? :shocked:

hindi naman ako naghahanap eh

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    for starters, pic with todays newspaper

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ok, :popcorn: mode

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hot thread! Hehehe

daming interesado mag-chip in sa 9 pops/day!
    Puwede naman yun eh. Watched a documentary recently at the History Channel that Messalina, the 3rd wife of Roman Emperor Tiberius was a nymphomaniac, who even competed against a prostitute to see who could have *** with the most men in a single night! She won, with a score of 25 to 19 (IIRC).

Honestly, IMO, this thread reeks of attention-grabbing. But this indicates a high level of society's bias. Kung lalaki ang magyayabang na kaya niya ang 5 pops/night, we would all be praising him. Pero pag babae, most of us would dismiss her as a charlatan and a woman of ill-repute, hehehe.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Hot thread! Hehehe

Puwede naman yun eh. Watched a documentary recently at the History Channel that Messalina, the 3rd wife of Roman Emperor Tiberius was a nymphomaniac, who even competed against a prostitute to see who could have *** with the most men in a single night! She won, with a score of 25 to 19 (IIRC).

Honestly, IMO, this thread reeks of attention-grabbing. But this indicates a high level of society's bias. Kung lalaki ang magyayabang na kaya niya ang 5 pops/night, we would all be praising him. Pero pag babae, most of us would dismiss her as a charlatan and a woman of ill-repute, hehehe.
    pwede nga but with different men, mukhang mahirap naman yata na 9 pops with single man in a day or night.

btw, welcome back Galactus...tagal mong nawala

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    pinadalhan ka na ba shadow? hahaha...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    pwede nga but with different men, mukhang mahirap naman yata na 9 pops with single man in a day or night.

btw, welcome back Galactus...tagal mong nawala
    Kaya nga di makayanan ni Mr. TE eh........

Nasaan na si TE?

Langya, si TS wala nang update. Natabunan ni TE.

My wife found out about my affair