New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pwede yung sinabi ni boybi. pero kung gusto mo talaga, suyuin mo, ligawan mo ulit. afterall ang haba na ng pinagsamahan niyo. kaya pa yan.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    live a life... file an annulment. talk to your boys and explain your side (go to the school and ask the help of the principal para maka private talk mo ang sons mo).

always provide your kids means to contact you in the future - like a private email or a telephone number. someday your kids would want to talk to you and "hopefully" understand the reality.

if you try legal ways, ikaw ang talo malamang - although with a very good lawyer you can probably have visitation rights... but then again it is plain war with the in-laws and wife... so why would you complicate your life?

i doubt whether your in-laws will side with you kahit na mag-explain or kausapin mo sila. personally, i think it is a "damn-if-you-do and damn-if-you-don't case".... so simply admit and submit to the situation - annul your marriage and make a way to make your life a little better and sweeter.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Ang tanong, does your wife still loves you? From your story, sabi mo neglected ka na ng wife mo, and no ***?!?! She may have just used your affair to get away from you.
    Actually the marriage counsellor said in his opinion my wife might have even pushed me to have an affair so as now she has a very good reason to separate from me.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    sir twisted mind, i commend you for your courage to inform the world of your misconduct...although we don't know you personally, you have trusted the members of tsikot.com and have let us in to your personal predicament. i bow before you for doing this (not alot of people would even admit their faults...i've been there before)

with this, i would say that you have done the first step to repenting and humbling yourself (i hope your wife sees your message here...i truly hope). and to me, you're a "true blue" guy...i know you mean well - with yourself and with your family.

i don't want to take much of this forum's space but my bottomline is - "Pray like you never prayed before", my friend. believe me, it works!

PM (meron ba nito dito?) me if you want us to talk.

God bless you and your family

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by aga_cruz View Post
    yup tama si sir boybi mahirap kasi pag wala ng feeling ang esmi mo sayo or sa madaling salita sawa na? bukod dun sir wala na ba kayo ibang pinagaawayan o pinagtatalunan?
    wala naman, excpt the ordinary simple away pero not very big deal and very seldom lang din.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    I won't rub salt into your wound nor will I be a high and mighty sinless man.

Your wife was also part of the problem which led you to the affair. Lack luster, no sparks, passive attitude will get her nowhere in my book too. Even I have needs that I have to satisfy so in your case since was not part of the solution, she was part of the problem.

Being away from your boys is mental torture enough and for me her deliberate efforts to take them away from you is downright heartless with dire consequences on the poor kids.

They (in-laws) have easily brainwashed your boys and what your wife is doing is illegal since you have the right to periodically see your boys being their biological father.

You should take this issue to court and demand visitation time with your boys.

Yup, my mother in law takes the kids to the arcade very often and then buys them what they want. And she tells them gusto mo ba sa daddy mo who cannot buy you whatever you want? One time my 9yr old told me they happen to pass by my shop and he told her lola can she go down wo see me, sabi daw ng lola cge gusto mo sumama ka na sa daddy mo walang kwenta, baboy yan. Then as they passing in front of my shop, tinakpan daw ng lola ang mata nya and told him wag ka tumingin baka makita mo yun daddy mo.

AS for bringing them to court, that's what my in law said that if I want to see my kids I go file a complaint. They have the money and the political friends and as we all know how the judicial system here works.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lymar07 View Post
    sir twisted mind, i commend you for your courage to inform the world of your misconduct...although we don't know you personally, you have trusted the members of tsikot.com and have let us in to your personal predicament. i bow before you for doing this (not alot of people would even admit their faults...i've been there before)

with this, i would say that you have done the first step to repenting and humbling yourself (i hope your wife sees your message here...i truly hope). and to me, you're a "true blue" guy...i know you mean well - with yourself and with your family.

i don't want to take much of this forum's space but my bottomline is - "Pray like you never prayed before", my friend. believe me, it works!

PM (meron ba nito dito?) me if you want us to talk.

God bless you and your family
    I believe there's PM but after you reach a certain number of posts. ( right mods?) I know the members here can give sensible advise and sometimes it is better to seek advise from people who don't know you as it will be very impartial to both sides.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I also agree with boybi's line of thought, it is not your fault.The problem was there all along. Mag umpisa ka uli, malaki na (eldest) anak mo and soon they could trust their own sensibilities. Do the right thing and file for visitation rights better if you can have it annulled so you can both start all over again.

Dump your kerida too, you dont really love her you were just lonely. Be fair.
    Maybe all you need right now is booty calls.

Dont fight with your inlaws, kawawa mga bata. Alam naman nila tama at mali and mapapansin din ng bata kahit ang mali. Get your visitation rights and spoil them rotten when they are with you.

AS for bringing them to court, that's what my in law said that if I want to see my kids I go file a complaint. They have the money and the political friends and as we all know how the judicial system here works.

Come on! You believe them?

Tanong eh, mahal ka ba talaga ng asawa mo? Be fair set her free.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    And differentiate, dont play their game.

Dont say anything bad about them. (wife's family)

Your boy's will always love you, just find ways to see them.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    yes, i just tell my kids that i made a very big mistake that's why they are all angry at me but time will come they will understand what happened between me and mom. And they should never forget that they will not be here without their mom and dad that I will always love them whatever happens. But the hardest part is when your own kids do not acknowledge your presence, lately kasi hindi na ako pinapansin and kahit tinatawag ko ayaw na din lumapit. Last day of school before sem break i insisted na lumapit ang eldest ko sa akin and you know what, he told me na why visit him everyday pwde naman once a week nalang kami magkita sa school. Para ako natunaw when I heard him say that. naiyak nalang ako kahit dami tao sa school. Inisip ko nalang kung hindi ako nagkaron ng affair this will never happen.

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
My wife found out about my affair