New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    May kilala ako na nag-propose pagtapos tutukang nung tatay nung girl ng Remington magnum sa dibdib, he he he. Salbahe kase eh. Pero in all honesty, everything worked out well between the two.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    sabihin mo na lang sa kanya na pagod ka na. pagod sa kahahanap ng babaeng mas maganda at mas mabait sa kanya. hanggang ngayon, no one even comes close, and no one will ever comes close. so please, end my misery and marry me already.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by FXT View Post
    sabihin mo na lang sa kanya na pagod ka na. pagod sa kahahanap ng babaeng mas maganda at mas mabait sa kanya. hanggang ngayon, no one even comes close, and no one will ever comes close. so please, end my misery and marry me already.
    Agree FXT. Plus samahan mo pa na pagod na pagod ka na nang kahahatid sa kanya sa bahay ng mga magulang niya. Kaya magsama na lang kayo sa isang bubong, tipid oras at gasolina pa (tsikoteer eh!)!

congrats M2 and M2K

:cheers:

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    kami ni misis nagaway muna literally,bago pumuntang pakasal sa huwes. pero verbal tantrum lang. muntik pa ako umatras, dahil si misis masyado mainitin ulo. after the wedding okey na kami. tapos naghanda ako ng maraming langis. ayos ang buto-buto! kinabukasan sumakit pareho tuhod namin.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing View Post
    congrats M2 and M2K

:cheers:
    m2-san, m2k-san, omedeto! ganbate ne!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Like niky... mahiyaing bata din ako!

Well... I started off by indirectly telling her during one of our dinner dates at Metrowalk about how some people are already asking & teasing us if we have plans to get married. Sort of testing-the-water-with-your-toes-before-jumping kind of thing. At first she just chuckled about it saying that we shouldn't be affected by those people telling us. I asked her again on another dinner date but still I couldn't get a favorable sign. Things aren't looking so good.

So one day, while lying in bed and texting her, I sort of jumped at her with the question: "Are you thinking about it?". Now I got a favorable response (sigurista! haha) after she texted back!

The next day while having our usual after-lunch coffee at Bo's Coffee, we just talked about it. No diamond engagement rings (though utang ko ito - hehe), no kneeling on one knee, no gimmicks...

It may not be the most romantic proposal but my kumander appreciated my sincerity as we are now in the middle of planning our wedding next year. :propose:

M2 and M2K - I am certain that both of you are walking on clouds nowadays. However, be wary that the *#$%^ d*vil would exert his efforts to prevent any union of 2 persons in Holy Matrimony, as this act will make both of you stronger.

Marriage? - It's a challenge indeed, but very rewarding. Just like driving. I personally recommend the experience!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Guys,(especially M2 and M2K) - got to share this personal one with you:

"Asked her for an answer, she smiled shyly, came near;
    And confided, she too, in her heart, holds me dear"

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ARB View Post
    proposing is simple, the hardest part is telling her parents!
    ako, nauna ko ipaalam sa parents nya bago ang proposal...hehehe

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    One time she asked me to pick up her clothes at the laundry shop. Tapos dun sa pocket ng pinaka favorite nyang pants inilagay ko yung engagement ring (inutang ko sa ofismeyt ko). with a note na she should say yes otherwise sya sisingilin nung ofismeyt ko. the next time na magkita kami dala na nya details ang wedding namin from the motif, the date, church at reception. matagal na palang nakahanda yung details hinihintay na lang nya yung proposal. hangang ngayon puro proposal lang ang akin, sya pa din ang laging nasusunod hehehe.

[MERGED] Best Way To Propose For Marriage???