any suggestions? :mrgreen:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    that's a sweet topic...

hmm..

isip nga muna ako..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1. romantic candle lit dinner then after dinner, show her the ring and ask her.

2. having dinner with friends. kneel on bended knee and ask her in front of your friends.

3. Have a dozen roses and ask strangers to give one rose to your bride-to-be. Give the last rose to her and propose on bended knee.

4. After heavy ***... (need I say more?) :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cguro, one of the best ways to propose a marriage to me, sa akin, a..

is one of the normal ways, like dinner and everything..

but what will really make the act very special to me, is ung mga nde normal proposals. the ones that i dont expect a proposal to pop up. gets?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    any instance will do...

as long as it is unusual. it can be either romantic or not. the most important thing is that when us guys offer marriage, we have to be sure of it.

most of the time kasi, guys offer marriage dahil nabibigla lang or dahil we want free *** (or always available ***) being married offers. pero hindi ganun yun..

i know most of us here in tsikot are married diba? i guess you can relate to what i will be saying.

marriage is all about commitment and responsibility. its sacrifice and its a partnership. its about forgiveness and its about accepting everything sa partner mo.

marriage is not a solution sa pagiging buntis...one cannot be married if he/she is not physically, spiritually, and emotionally stable.. and since love is nothing kung gutom na kayo, marriage is also about financially capable and stable.

:wink:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hey Guys,

Here's a problem... now how can you know the size of the ring? Eh mamaya malaki pala ang ring na i-present mo sa kanya! :?:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eto ginawa ko sa ring
    mata-meter, tinignan ko size ng finger tapos hinambing ko sa finger ko then sinukat na lang sa gumagawa ng ring.

nung ako nag propose sa harap ng family niya at family ko, nagkataon may get together fiesta yata, so ayun, i gave her a rose nandun yung ring

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    eto medyo magastos pero matagal ko ng gustong gawin, wala pa yata akong kilalang gumawa nito...rent a big billboard along EDSA, and propose to her....

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    netoy, yan din iniisip ko pag nagpro-pose ako if ever. magkano nga kaya yun ano? sa akin naman sa south super hiway. astig sana yun, baka maya mas mahal pa pala sa ring na bilin e noh?:lol: tanong lang guys, magkano ba mga engagement ring? para alam lang ng mga single peeps. at mai-budget na rin :mrgreen:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    30T-40T, pero depende sa diamond eh

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
[MERGED] Best Way To Propose For Marriage???