New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: MEN: Will You Court a Girl that Your Friend Dated Before?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

5 50.00%
  • NO

5 50.00%
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Ang tamad haha. If she's worth it naman why not? I agree with the idea that some things you tend to value more if you have to put more effort into it.
    hehe

bahala na

2. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    So...naging kayo ni cousin ng ex mo? MEN: Will You Court a Girl that Your Friend Dated Before?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    No, di ko siya sinagot but not because pinsan niya ex ko. It was for a different reason.

Crush ko siya when I was 13 and he was 19 pero di niya ako type, would tell me "you again?" kapag nakikita ako. Haha. Later pala liligawan niya din ako no? I was older by 2 years naman kay ex. And I'd say they're pretty close then.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    No, di ko siya sinagot but not because pinsan niya ex ko. It was for a different reason.

Crush ko siya when I was 13 and he was 19 pero di niya ako type, would tell me "you again?" kapag nakikita ako. Haha. Later pala liligawan niya din ako no? I was older by 2 years naman kay ex. And I'd say they're pretty close then.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    Trese anyos bka gusgusin ka pa non at ayaw nya ng puppy luv kaya dika type. Now na nagdalaga ka na napansin ka.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Can I give a little twist to your question Cathy? This really happened to me. I have a good friend & we were part of a large group of girls & boys (barkada). One of the guys there had a GF who told him she found me very guapo. I did not pay much attention to her or the comment though, cause we were of the same group. Unfortunately (for him), they broke up. Soon after, she started sending feelers to me but not blatantly obvious signals, just sort of opening the door for me to make my entry. I did not pay attention to it cause it will be BIG trouble for the group. I don’t think any girl is worth that, although nowadays, I still ask myself “what if?”, haha.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Can I give a little twist to your question Cathy? This really happened to me. I have a good friend & we were part of a large group of girls & boys (barkada). One of the guys there had a GF who told him she found me very guapo. I did not pay much attention to her or the comment though, cause we were of the same group. Unfortunately (for him), they broke up. Soon after, she started sending feelers to me but not blatantly obvious signals, just sort of opening the door for me to make my entry. I did not pay attention to it cause it will be BIG trouble for the group. I don’t think any girl is worth that, although nowadays, I still ask myself “what if?”, haha.
    Bros before hoes hahaha

But seriously, I commend your integrity

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    hehe

bahala na
    Good luck man. Hope she turns out to be alright. Lots of psychos out there nowadays

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Oh man. Mahirap Talaga, pero ang kay Pedro at kay Pedro, kahit nag break na sila, as long as you're part of the group, kay Pedro pa rin Yun. May tatak na.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Oh man. Mahirap Talaga, pero ang kay Pedro at kay Pedro, kahit nag break na sila, as long as you're part of the group, kay Pedro pa rin Yun. May tatak na.

Exactly. And the same rule applies for women.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Exactly. And the same rule applies for women.
    Ohh may ganun din pala kayo babae. Mas mabigat pa rin ang tropa.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I forgot to mention, she was the one who broke up with him. Good thing she didn’t set a trap for me. In my youth, I was so trusting & so gullible. It surely would have been a deathwish for me, haha.

In my College Org, there were some girls who go around & people don’t seem to mind. My ex married an orgmate (we were of the same org). Another female orgmate had 2 bfs in our org. I guess there is not enough to go around.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast