New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: MEN: Will You Court a Girl that Your Friend Dated Before?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

5 50.00%
  • NO

5 50.00%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Alphas don't give a d*mn about a bro code. They will pursue, regardless.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    If you are single, would you go out with a girl that your friend went out with before?

Isn't there are bro code not to date your friend's sister or ex?
    Yes, all is fair in love.

There is no such bro code. If the intention is clean, then it is okay. If the intention is dirty, then that is bad.

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I guess it's okay if they are done and over with. However, you're seriously undermining your friend if you are courting or sleeping with his GF while they are still together.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hinde naman bawal but it's gonna be awkward lalo na kung barkada mo talaga yun ex BF, but mas awkward para sa babae.

Can you imaging ano feeling nun babae kung magkakasama kayo? Paano kung naging intimate pa sila ng barkada mo? Major awkward! Kahit hinde penetration kahit na petting, oral *** and the pleasure each other using their hands Lang ginawa..oh man.

So better to prevent all the awkwardness na lang and find other girls to date.

It's not like wala kang choice na makahanap ng babae outside your group.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by shadow; April 2nd, 2018 at 09:46 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Depends....if serious sila before..my cousin had a gf that used to be my childhood friend...they went out for 5 years and scheduled to be married, pero things went sour and the girl came running to me for a shoulder to cry on...it went on for a few weeks , she was already sleeping at my bachelors pad, mind you, didnt bang her, even there was a time she took off all of her clothes in front of me in one of our 1on1 drinking sessions, good thing i didnt bang her...she was pregnant with my cousin's child..pero there are times sa iniisip na sayang, pero at least ok kami ng pinsan ko at lalong gugulo ang situation, baka sabihin sakin pa yung child..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Depends....if serious sila before..my cousin had a gf that used to be my childhood friend...they went out for 5 years and scheduled to be married, pero things went sour and the girl came running to me for a shoulder to cry on...it went on for a few weeks , she was already sleeping at my bachelors pad, mind you, didnt bang her, even there was a time she took off all of her clothes in front of me in one of our 1on1 drinking sessions, good thing i didnt bang her...she was pregnant with my cousin's child..pero there are times sa iniisip na sayang, pero at least ok kami ng pinsan ko at lalong gugulo ang situation, baka sabihin sakin pa yung child..

BIG - I applaud your sense of control.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    BIG - I applaud your sense of control.
    My then gf was at the states that time...i told the story to her after more than 10yrs of being married...she got mad at me 1st coz they were making beso beso everytime they see each other....ayun binura nya sa fb, the girl moved to spain with her spainish husband, pero minsan iniisip ko pa din na sayang...sometimes iniisip ko na ikwento sa cousin ko, bka lang maging complicated, estranged sila ng 16 year old daugther dun sa girl...he might think na sakin the kid is mine...kaya wag nalang..moral of the story...ingat kayo sa ex gf ng friend/relative..either rebound kayo or may baon yan..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    walangdyo mr bigoy,

Kung pinutukan mo yan eh baka may poknat na yung baby.

"raindrops falling on ....."

9. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Kung good intentions naman eh, why not?

"Bumusina" ka lang muna bago ka gumawa ng move.
    Paalam ka muna sa mga taong involved/na-involve, IMO.

Pero oo nga, awkward talaga.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pag intimate kayo, na imaging mo barkada mo ganun din ginagawa dati.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast