New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by misseksaherada View Post
    Yan din sabi ng friend ko, kung paano na daw yung mga pinaghirapan ko.. Mapupunta daw sa kamag-anak, kung iisipin ko yun bad trip nga!! Ako nagpakahirap tapos iba ang makikinabang..
    Pero sa panahon natin, madami naman paraan/solution ngayon, mamili na lang based sa mga concerns and conditions..
    Yung daily life na masaya ka, hindi ko ipagpapalit yun sa bad marriage life.. Ok lang late mag-asawa, mas mature na mag-isip, mahaba na ang pang-unawa at ang pasensya..
    Yup in my case we are not in good terms pa sa next heir if I don't get married or have children.

Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Sarap ng problema nyo, walang tagapagmana, ako iniisip ko kung may maipamamana ba kami.
    You're too modest naman, at the minimum, your family home.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by misseksaherada View Post
    Yan din sabi ng friend ko, kung paano na daw yung mga pinaghirapan ko.. Mapupunta daw sa kamag-anak, kung iisipin ko yun bad trip nga!! Ako nagpakahirap tapos iba ang makikinabang..
    sell it all!
    then enjoy the money.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My friend gave me shocking news that he's getting married. He doesn't even know where she went for HS! Though I guess he can't be picky too because he didn't get to finish college.

Exhibit 1

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; October 21st, 2022 at 07:55 PM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    baka maganda

hehe

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Reminds me of my friend who is seriously dating this girl he met in bumble

Doesnt know where she graduated HS either and name of the the College was "starts with St."

I think its a bit of elitist question to ask but what are friends for

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    baka maganda

hehe
    she's average saka 39 na may braces pa Seriously, she stuck around with an on and off "relationship" or whatever you call it for 12 years. He never even told me about her and I said I am glad I never dated him so that would have made me the side chick LOL. My friend is problematic kasi (daming bisyo) so the girl deserves a medal for that. I don't even want to add him on FB because I was afraid he would go psycho on my wall (like he used to when I ignore him) I am a magnet for these types of men.

Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post

Doesnt know where she graduated HS either and name of the the College was "starts with St."

St Scho? St Paul? Those are good schools naman There are some kasi na their parents don't want them to go coed for college

You mean I was being elitist or you were with your friend? LOL I think it's one of the standard (?) questions when learning about a new person (full name, school, work, address, province etc) It's like the dating app matches of my Paulinian friend, she didn't grow up in Manila so she'd always tell me about these guys and see if we have people in common. If you find someone in common kasi you're more comfortable or the person becomes familiar or safe na.

I used to dismiss bumble and think na there's nobody matino there. The one guy that my Paulinian friend matched with, based on his FB profile, I think he's a good catch (minus the height and receding hairline) Sayang my friend wasn't able to secure him LOL.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    [QUOTE=_Cathy_;3326174]she's average saka 39 na may braces pa QUOTE]

a dentist friend told me,
    "teeth have memory. if you correct your teeth with braces, then later remove the braces, the teeth will gradually revert to their original form."
    one has to brace them from time to time, daw.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post

c'mon!
    who wouldn't resist doing some research on such an interesting subject, for one's friends!
    what with internet...

you should try doing that 40 years ago,
    when all we had was the friend of a friend of a friend of one's cousin...

heh heh.

btw,
    a school personality known for making school life more memorable for us,
    ended up marrying my spouse's nth cousin.
    small world.
    Last edited by dr. d; October 22nd, 2022 at 01:03 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    she's average saka 39 na may braces pa Seriously, she stuck around with an on and off "relationship" or whatever you call it for 12 years. He never even told me about her and I said I am glad I never dated him so that would have made me the side chick LOL. My friend is problematic kasi (daming bisyo) so the girl deserves a medal for that. I don't even want to add him on FB because I was afraid he would go psycho on my wall (like he used to when I ignore him) I am a magnet for these types of men.

St Scho? St Paul? Those are good schools naman There are some kasi na their parents don't want them to go coed for college

You mean I was being elitist or you were with your friend? LOL I think it's one of the standard (?) questions when learning about a new person (full name, school, work, address, province etc) It's like the dating app matches of my Paulinian friend, she didn't grow up in Manila so she'd always tell me about these guys and see if we have people in common. If you find someone in common kasi you're more comfortable or the person becomes familiar or safe na.

I used to dismiss bumble and think na there's nobody matino there. The one guy that my Paulinian friend matched with, based on his FB profile, I think he's a good catch (minus the height and receding hairline) Sayang my friend wasn't able to secure him LOL.
    I thought I was being a bit elitist Because we keep joking on why his standards are falling hehe

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ang weird din ng guys, so I made a new friend sa bumble (true green) and I told him the story why I joined was to relate to my friend, find out the quality of men there and why she has not gotten a date. He asked for my friend's profile and I said she swipes DLSU and ADMU. True green medyo harsh ang reaction napacuss and said why DLSU and ADMU lang. LOL Honestly, true green does NOT like my friend based on my kwento, I told him her reaction kasi when I joined bumble and he said I should watch Clueless

True green is so good looking (SAW ON VC), well spoken and nice job. We also worked in the same company as our first job (salisi kami) He has more red flags than a Chinese communist parade though LOL. Mina match ko kay friend pero ayaw niya looks saka bakla magasalita

Naalala ko rin si viper and his kwento about them teasing their friend na dated a non top school. True green told me something similar na his friends made fun of him when he dated a girl na "di marunong mag English" Of course that's an exaggeration na di marunong
    Last edited by _Cathy_; October 27th, 2022 at 09:09 PM.