New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    In manila, dont be surprised that all pa-class ghuyz are bading. Trimmed eyebrows, swaying heepz, taglish to da max trying really hard to be noticed.
    Taking their dogs unnecessarily to the mall, dressing up tho metroh, oh my goth
    Nothing wrong with the gays. Some of my good friends are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    In manila, dont be surprised that all pa-class ghuyz are bading. Trimmed eyebrows, swaying heepz, taglish to da max trying really hard to be noticed.
    i also see these in non-badings.
    "no big thing, really."

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Tawag dun “METRO ***UAL”. I don’t find anything wrong with proper grooming. What I find wrong are some guys who powder their faces.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ...and they usually hang out with hot chicks! MEN: Social Class and Education NOT a Factor in Choosing a GF/Wife?MEN: Social Class and Education NOT a Factor in Choosing a GF/Wife?MEN: Social Class and Education NOT a Factor in Choosing a GF/Wife?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    ...and they usually hang out with hot chicks! MEN: Social Class and Education NOT a Factor in Choosing a GF/Wife?MEN: Social Class and Education NOT a Factor in Choosing a GF/Wife?MEN: Social Class and Education NOT a Factor in Choosing a GF/Wife?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    There are plenty of hot chicks at our yoga class.....males, usual zero..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Ma'am Cathy, okay na daw mag asawa ng bading

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by barako ba ma View Post
    Ma'am Cathy, okay na daw mag asawa ng bading
    I would rather go lesbian than marry a gay person. I have self respect and would not settle for that kind of relationship.

Plus Ana1 makes me vomit. That's where sh1t passes, I don't think it should be used for s3xual pleasure.

I do respect gay men who do not act on it. Those that don't engage in s3xual activities with other men.

That's just me.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I'm the one who has to spend the rest of my life with her and not my parents, not my relatives, not my friends. My choice. They don't like it? Oh well. Tough sh*t.

I got estranged from my mom because of my wife. We had no contact whatsoever for 19 years. I intended to continue (my exile) if she didn't relent. That's how resolute I was about the matter.

Also, I didn't really care about my inheritance which is substantial. I let them know my sister (and relatives) can have it.
    I cannot imagine choosing a BF over my parents. If my parents don't approve of him, then it's over. I would not be in this planet if it weren't for my parents. They raised me, gave me unconditional love and love me more than they love themselves so I would never be with a person that they do not approve of. That's just me I don't want to complicate my life kasi.

Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Like your previous who dont know how to drive or was to lazy to? Seems to be common trend. Heheh.

Destined to be forever alone? I hope not.

Yes, we move on fast. But for very serious relationship, we tend to remember it as time goes by. Kaya kelangan may rebound palagi.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    My ex of 5 years was the one who is lazy to drive. All he does is stay at home - watch movies, listen to music, play computer games and work out. He NEVER wakes up before 11 am. He wakes up in time for lunch. It's the same routine everyday since I met him back in 2004. I thought it was just a phase but he is mid 40s now. He will NEVER be employed now considering he has not worked in over 20 yrs.

Crush is the polar opposite of my ex of 5 years. Crush is one of the most hardworking and disciplined person I know of. He does not even need to work and yet he insists on working because he is that sipag. Wow! Everyday that I got to know him, I would discover something more to admire. He has so much discipline in his life - he wakes up at 5 am everyday and he is at the office by 7 am. He also has discipline with his body (no wonder he is in great shape in his mid 40s) And that body makes me so weak lol

I have no discipline kaya I love him more because he made me a better person. 3 layers of management (manager, avp and VP) already gave up on making me come to work at 9 am. My family and friends also know that they cannot make me go anywhere early. But when I met crush, it only took days and I was up at 6 am! WTF! He would wake me up daily for my cardio and so I felt good the rest of the day. Basta, he was so good for me. And he is so smart, I felt like I had the vocabulary of a 6 yr old because his vocabulary was so wide.

I want to be with someone kasi who is better than me in all aspects, because I know person will help me improve. I want a person that I can worship and treat like a king. If I don't respect and admire that person, I cannot do that naman.

Kaya ayan, ang hirap mag move on. Kasi in such a short time ang laki ng impact niya sakin. I know kaya niya kong baguhin e (for the better)

2 of my exes want me back but I would rather be alone than settle Hindi ko talaga kaya e
    Last edited by _Cathy_; August 8th, 2018 at 06:03 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    I think this holds true....whatever gender...

Genesis 2:24: “Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh."

Lesson number 1: bumukod...in-laws, often times, with good intentions..ay pinagsisimulan ng problems.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011

Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast