New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    The mere fact na nakikinig ka means you are interested din sa mga fantasies nya. Hehe

And no, di wild ang nag smoke at multiple piercings.
    Galing narin sakanya, alam nya na "wild" ka kaya gusto nyang higitan pa ang pagiging wild mo.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    Kapag naguusap kasi kami parati niya nasisingit yung ka manyakan niya But I have no desire for him at all.

BTW, my friend told me he is bad in bed, lalo pa ko na turn off

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Kapag naguusap kasi kami parati niya nasisingit yung ka manyakan niya But I have no desire for him at all.

BTW, my friend told me he is bad in bed, lalo pa ko na turn off
    There you have it. Yan ang insecurity nya.
    All talk.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    There you have it. Yan ang insecurity nya.
    All talk.

OMG! Oo nga! Bilib ako sa mga tao na magaling mag tantsa or interpret ng tao, because I have 0 skill when it comes to that.

Baka kaya siya manyak!?! I even told him that our friend said that he cannot last long and he was so mad. LOL! But I think he really is selfish/terrible in bed. He only receives but does not give.

Honestly, si crush, aside from his characteristics that I fell for, he brought out the animal in me LOL

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Youre welcome.
    So sa taas nang standard ni crush, sya na lang talaga?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Youre welcome.
    So sa taas nang standard ni crush, sya na lang talaga?

Naiinis na nga ako sa sarili ko kasi I should have gotten over him already. The guy probably has not thought about me in over a year. Sabi nga ni CVT, men move on fast, isang session lang ng inuman.

Crush has some characteristics that are not ideal for me but I have learned to love. Before I met him, I would never go out with someone pag profession niya becauseI found people in his industry mayabang/insufferable. But crush is different because he is one of the most humble and stable person I have ever met. He can really manage me. Ideally din sana may Spanish blood, pero mahirap na rin naman yun. hahaha! Maganda naman ang genes ni crush kahit hindi siya Spanish (tall, handsome and intelligent) So in a way, my preferences changed because of him, so he is perfect in my eyes.

Although I have to admit that I was disappointed in him once when I asked him if we could go to Baguio, may lugar kasi dun na gandang ganda ako at gusto ko mapuntahan. But he said it was too far. I like a guy sana who is masipag to drive. I'm an introvert and I need someone to push me to go out. Pero okay na rin sakin kahit saan kami pumunta, ang importante kasama ko siya.

He is really my dream guy talaga because he made me feel like no other guy I was ever with. Saka sa checklist ko check check check siya. It's as if God read my list and then sent him for me.

Thanks pala, I really appreciate that you are listening to me,and take the time to interpret. Alam ko naiinis na mga tao dito sa paulit ulit na ko about crush

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    There are also complications in "marrying down" It can affect your whole family (reputation and finances)
    I'm the one who has to spend the rest of my life with her and not my parents, not my relatives, not my friends. My choice. They don't like it? Oh well. Tough sh*t.

I got estranged from my mom because of my wife. We had no contact whatsoever for 19 years. I intended to continue (my exile) if she didn't relent. That's how resolute I was about the matter.

Also, I didn't really care about my inheritance which is substantial. I let them know my sister (and relatives) can have it.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; August 7th, 2018 at 07:38 AM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I'm the one who has to spend the rest of my life with her and not my parents, not my relatives, not my friends. My choice. They don't like it? Oh well. Tough sh*t.

I got estranged from my mom because of my wife. We had no contact whatsoever for 19 years. I intended to continue (my exile) if she didn't relent. That's how resolute I was about the matter.

Also, I didn't really care about my inheritance which is substantial. I let them know my sister (and relatives) can have it.
    Very admirable!!!!!!!!!! Thats true love and commitment.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Very admirable!!!!!!!!!! Thats true love and commitment.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro
    And very difficult. I carried it out with a heavy heart. I had to keep telling myself I did the right thing.

The alternative was marrying someone I didn't even know. That would have been worse for me because if I didn't like the woman, I would have been gone anyway. C ya! ;)
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; August 7th, 2018 at 04:55 PM.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Naiinis na nga ako sa sarili ko kasi I should have gotten over him already. The guy probably has not thought about me in over a year. Sabi nga ni CVT, men move on fast, isang session lang ng inuman.

Crush has some characteristics that are not ideal for me but I have learned to love. Before I met him, I would never go out with someone pag profession niya becauseI found people in his industry mayabang/insufferable. But crush is different because he is one of the most humble and stable person I have ever met. He can really manage me. Ideally din sana may Spanish blood, pero mahirap na rin naman yun. hahaha! Maganda naman ang genes ni crush kahit hindi siya Spanish (tall, handsome and intelligent) So in a way, my preferences changed because of him, so he is perfect in my eyes.

Although I have to admit that I was disappointed in him once when I asked him if we could go to Baguio, may lugar kasi dun na gandang ganda ako at gusto ko mapuntahan. But he said it was too far. I like a guy sana who is masipag to drive. I'm an introvert and I need someone to push me to go out. Pero okay na rin sakin kahit saan kami pumunta, ang importante kasama ko siya.

He is really my dream guy talaga because he made me feel like no other guy I was ever with. Saka sa checklist ko check check check siya. It's as if God read my list and then sent him for me.

Thanks pala, I really appreciate that you are listening to me,and take the time to interpret. Alam ko naiinis na mga tao dito sa paulit ulit na ko about crush
    Like your previous who dont know how to drive or was to lazy to? Seems to be common trend. Heheh.

Destined to be forever alone? I hope not.

Yes, we move on fast. But for very serious relationship, we tend to remember it as time goes by. Kaya kelangan may rebound palagi.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    In manila, dont be surprised that all pa-class ghuyz are bading. Trimmed eyebrows, swaying heepz, taglish to da max trying really hard to be noticed.
    Taking their dogs unnecessarily to the mall, dressing up tho metroh, oh my goth

Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast