The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    he didn't even try to make bola no?

if i liked a girl for her physical appearance i wouldn't tell her that

bobolahin ko like i'll tell her she's talented or she's nice or something
    And he is wondering why after all these years I never fell for him.

I am teaching myself na nga to love him, but he just makes it so damn difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Obviously, I first have to be physically attracted to the woman. Otherwise, we'll never have kids. My wood isn't going to poke a hole it doesn't like. Simple, really.

Attitude and demeanor come next. We have to be able to stand each other's company. I avoid the sentimental types because they tend to gush and get mental over little things. My wife and I are more like friends in daily life.

Education or lack of can be remedied. The above cannot.

Social class means nothing to me except the higher up a woman is, the more expensive the maintenance. Plus, some have snotty attitudes to boot. No, thanks.

How can I make expectations of a woman who grew up with servants and never cooked, cleaned, or labored in her life? Hire our own maids? Nah.

Not interested in virginity either.
    There are also complications in "marrying down" It can affect your whole family (reputation and finances)

Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    there's no question naman that we're attracted physically first

that's nature

pero if you want a woman to like you you don't tell her you like her boobs

well there are women who are insecure with their looks so compliments work like you're going out and she spent an hour getting ready it will make her happy if you tell her "hey you look nice and smell nice too" or something
    Agree, subtle compliments are much appreciated. A women does not want to feel like a piece of meat

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Not just with finding Mr Right. Pero we live in a society where physical appearances are valued too much.

Anong klaseng sagot eto:

Panoorin mo sa Netflix yung "I'm not an easy man" Laki impact sakin ng film na yun. Buti sa Pilipinas women get more respect.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Ganyan biruan pag friends lang. MEN: Social Class and Education NOT a Factor in Choosing a GF/Wife?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Ganyan biruan pag friends lang. MEN: Social Class and Education NOT a Factor in Choosing a GF/Wife?

How I wish he just saw me a friend so he wouldn't go psycho on me. He treats me as if he owns me

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Too concerned for you?
    Baka too frank lang talaga sya kasi sobrang comfortable na nya sayo and di ka naman ata umiimik pag nagiging psycho na.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Too concerned for you?
    Baka too frank lang talaga sya kasi sobrang comfortable na nya sayo and di ka naman ata umiimik pag nagiging psycho na.

too frank? or baka naman hugis pa lng... jaw dropping na MEN: Social Class and Education NOT a Factor in Choosing a GF/Wife?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Too concerned for you?

You're right that he is too comfortable with me at hindi ko pinapatulan yung psycho niya.

But he makes me doubt if he really loves me like he says he does. When I asked him what else he likes about me, all his reasons are shallow. Nothing about my achievements or character. In fact, inaapi nga niya where I had my education. And I don't even wanna mention anymore his fantasies that he is too comfortable to tell me

Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    too frank? or baka naman hugis pa lng... jaw dropping na MEN: Social Class and Education NOT a Factor in Choosing a GF/Wife?

what do you mean?
    Last edited by _Cathy_; August 6th, 2018 at 10:27 PM.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    You're right that he is too comfortable with me at hindi ko pinapatulan yung psycho niya.

But he makes me doubt if he really loves me like he says he does. When I asked him what else he likes about me, all his reasons are shallow. Nothing about my achievements or character. In fact, inaapi nga niya where I had my education. And I don't even wanna mention anymore his fantasies that he is too comfortable to tell me

what do you mean?
    Dominatrix... Male version?
    Or tingin ko baka may insecurity din sya kung kaya panay physical traits lang ang napapansin nya sayo.

Or baka gusto nya palabasin bad boy din sya kasi popular saying na chicks dig bad boys. Treat them trash and they will love you more.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012

what do you mean?
    the boots?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Dominatrix... Male version?
    Or tingin ko baka may insecurity din sya kung kaya panay physical traits lang ang napapansin nya sayo.

Or baka gusto nya palabasin bad boy din sya kasi popular saying na chicks dig bad boys. Treat them trash and they will love you more.

May pagka exhibitionist yung fantasies niya.

What do you mean by he could be insecure kaya physical traits napapansin niya?

He did tell me that another why he wants me is because I act demure but he knows I am wild inside. Why does he think I am wild? Because I have multiple piercings and I smoke (used to) Talk about stereotypes

I asked ULS and other guy friends kung mukha ba kong wild because of my piercings, hindi naman daw

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    May pagka exhibitionist yung fantasies niya.

What do you mean by he could be insecure kaya physical traits napapansin niya?

He did tell me that another why he wants me is because I act demure but he knows I am wild inside. Why does he think I am wild? Because I have multiple piercings and I smoke (used to) Talk about stereotypes

I asked ULS and other guy friends kung mukha ba kong wild because of my piercings, hindi naman daw
    The mere fact na nakikinig ka means you are interested din sa mga fantasies nya. Hehe

And no, di wild ang nag smoke at multiple piercings.
    Galing narin sakanya, alam nya na "wild" ka kaya gusto nyang higitan pa ang pagiging wild mo.

Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast