Jul 2013

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post

Plastic generation.

All façades.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It's so disappointing, I was feeling down and I asked my steady date why he likes me and instead of telling me that he likes me because I am kind, responsible, dependable or independent - he gives me such a shallow reason. When we talked on the phone, I asked him, what else he likes about me, and he gave me more shallow reasons!

This is proof that in this day and age, women are valued primarily for their physical appearance It is so depressing because as each year passes I get uglier (because of age) and soon I will have 0 value in society

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    It's so disappointing, I was feeling down and I asked my steady date why he likes me and instead of telling me that he likes me because I am kind, responsible, dependable or independent - he gives me such a shallow reason. When we talked on the phone, I asked him, what else he likes about me, and he gave me more shallow reasons!

This is proof that in this day and age, women are valued primarily for their physical appearance It is so depressing because as each year passes I get uglier (because of age) and soon I will have 0 value in society
    Sobra ka naman Cathy, hindi yan totoo. Hehe! Mahahanap mo din yang Mr Right. MEN: Social Class and Education NOT a Factor in Choosing a GF/Wife?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    many doctors do not get married until they're35s.
    some get married before medical school. many will get married after training. only a few will get married during training.
    "too busy doctoring".
    unfortunately true. a relative was too busy doctoring (wala na ata katapusan), hindi nabigyan ng tamang guidance yung hyperactive child.
    yung asawa, dahil mataas din position sa company, lagi wala.

they sent their kid late to intervention school.
    chose the school close to home instead instead of choosing the best.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post
    Sobra ka naman Cathy, hindi yan totoo. Hehe! Mahahanap mo din yang Mr Right. MEN: Social Class and Education NOT a Factor in Choosing a GF/Wife?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not just with finding Mr Right. Pero we live in a society where physical appearances are valued too much.

Anong klaseng sagot eto:

Panoorin mo sa Netflix yung "I'm not an easy man" Laki impact sakin ng film na yun. Buti sa Pilipinas women get more respect.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    watch this movie Status Single

Status single - YouTube

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Not just with finding Mr Right. Pero we live in a society where physical appearances are valued too much.

Anong klaseng sagot eto:

Panoorin mo sa Netflix yung "I'm not an easy man" Laki impact sakin ng film na yun. Buti sa Pilipinas women get more respect.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

he didn't even try to make bola no?

if i liked a girl for her physical appearance i wouldn't tell her that

bobolahin ko like i'll tell her she's talented or she's nice or something

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Obviously, I first have to be physically attracted to the woman. Otherwise, we'll never have kids. My wood isn't going to poke a hole it doesn't like. Simple, really.

Attitude and demeanor come next. We have to be able to stand each other's company. I avoid the sentimental types because they tend to gush and get mental over little things. My wife and I are more like friends in daily life.

Education or lack of can be remedied. The above cannot.

Social class means nothing to me except the higher up a woman is, the more expensive the maintenance. Plus, some have snotty attitudes to boot. No, thanks.

How can I make expectations of a woman who grew up with servants and never cooked, cleaned, or labored in her life? Hire our own maids? Nah.

Not interested in virginity either.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; August 6th, 2018 at 06:16 PM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    there's no question naman that we're attracted physically first

that's nature

pero if you want a woman to like you you don't tell her you like her boobs

well there are women who are insecure with their looks so compliments work like you're going out and she spent an hour getting ready it will make her happy if you tell her "hey you look nice and smell nice too" or something

Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast