New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Men are attracted with what they see. Women.. With what they hear. Basta bolero, mapapa oo ang babae. Looks talaga primary factor na kinoconsider ng guys IMO.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Men are attracted with what they see. Women.. With what they hear. Basta bolero, mapapa oo ang babae. Looks talaga primary factor na kinoconsider ng guys IMO.

I doubt you can get away with being bolero alone with the likes of Cathy or her unicorn friend. But, I've been wrong before, especially when you see really pretty women in relationships with, well...ordinary-looking men. So, yun malamang dinaan nga sa bola.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    The OP is probably talking about dudes in their late 30's to the desperate mania of single men in their late 40's.

Here is my classification system:

1) THE SETTLER
    Guys that have had poor luck in terms of tail-chasing (i.e. never had a gf, never got laid for free) will probably settle for the first one that finds them remotely interesting.

2) THE CAREER-GO-GETTER
    Dudes that are remotely successful (manager to low-level exec) can afford to date someone who is good-looking (or, at the very least, better looking). They may not have the looks, but they have the confidence and financial capability that comes with a good career, which allows them to level up. Some end up with really pretty working girls (the red light kind) but for the most part, they end up with someone from work.

3) THE TROPHY-WIFER
    There are those that are far more successful than most; think rich, country club level and politician types. These top-tier foragers have the gumption to look for pretty young things with daddy issues. Age gaps with these types of unions are usually of the 200% kind. A good look at any SONA will yield many members of this class, along with their trophies in tow.

4) THE LOVER
    Guy still believes that the ONE will come his way and truly is looking for authentic love of the bleeding heart kind. After a long time looking, this guy becomes one of the above depending on the thickness of his wallet.

5) THE DOM
    No need to explain this one.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    From my vantage point naman, women who are more accomplished are either finding it difficult to get a consort or spouse, or are simply more choosy in getting one.

I've met several lady doctors from SLMC and TMC who are still single and unattached. They are not ordinary looking naman and would ordinarily have no problem getting dates. Same thing with some lady lawyers I've met from business trips in Cebu and one lady who is a newly-minted partner at SGV who I got to work with once.

Magaganda, edukada, at mukhang naman galing sa matinong pamilya.

These accomplished women who are able to get BFs or spouses later on parang late na rin nakakapag-asawa and when they do, they're not from the same class (or the spouse or BF is not as accomplished).
    Single? Pls watch this...

TFM's Guide to ***ual Marketplace Values - YouTube

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    I doubt you can get away with being bolero alone with the likes of Cathy or her unicorn friend. But, I've been wrong before, especially when you see really pretty women in relationships with, well...ordinary-looking men. So, yun malamang dinaan nga sa bola.
    bola na agad, di ba pwedeng personality ng lalake nagustuhan

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    that depends.
    are you using your gonads, or are you using your brain?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gotta have a hell lot of wit to get ma'am Cathy's attention.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008

or be obnoxiously obnoxious, verging on en-ban-ment.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    that depends.
    are you using your gonads, or are you using your brain?
    MEN: Social Class and Education NOT a Factor in Choosing a GF/Wife?MEN: Social Class and Education NOT a Factor in Choosing a GF/Wife?MEN: Social Class and Education NOT a Factor in Choosing a GF/Wife?

FOCUS

10. Join Date
    Oct 2017

From what I've read...there is a checklist of "minimum specifications"--- looks are not that important, but height is.

BTT:

I'd answer desirable but at the end of the day, not important.

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast