New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Naalala ko tuloy nung na depress ako kasi baka mahirapan ako magka anak since I am 30s already. My friend told me not to worry because my body is made for reproduction (probably because I am not flat) It made me feel a little better. hehe.
    haha yeah u got big boobs and butt hehe

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I told my 50 yr old friend about how my annoying colleague found a GF. Everyone at the office was surprised that someone fell for him considering that he got kicked out of several teams because people complained about his personality.

Anyway, we found out that his GF is not an "equal" in terms of social class and education. But looks wise, the girl is at an advantage because she is average looking while my colleague is below average (250 lbs, 5'4", dark, hairy and receding hairline)

My 50 yr old friend told me, my colleague is a winner already because he got an upgrade in looks. For men, social class and education of a woman DO NOT matter. What matters is looks Come to think of it, he always says that girls from AC are "mahina ulo", when in fact almost all the women he dated comes from AC Kaya pala, because intelligence is not a factor for him. But I don't think he dated way below his social class. So I found it hypocritical to say that.

BTW, this guy rejected a UPd lawyer because he did not like her looks, he likes mixed or caucasian blood
    Looks has a selflife..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    IMO, let's face it... Men/Women will always notice someone physically attractive.

After some time spent together, then you realize the similarities/differences you have.

As for the "social class/education" part.

Again after spending some time with your physically attractive GF, the tastes comes out which cannot be ignored.
    Does she prefer sweet 3in1 compared to brewed coffee. does she know red wine is for meat, white for seafood and champagne should only come from France. Does she add ketchup to her tomato sauce? Is her steak always well done? did she throw away the cheese you were saving beyond it's expiry date.

How's her friends? Especially with alcohol?

So yes, social class and education is a big factor...

There's a limit on how ones self can adjust... Too much and the person will break!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    pansin ko when it comes to tolerance for looks

women have greater tolerance for not-good-looking men than men can tolerate not-good-looking women

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Just read the thread topic again...

Social Class/Education
    GF - no issue
    Wife - yes, it's an issue... you cannot teach class and that same lady will be teaching her values to your kids

6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    The immediate relevant example I can think of is the engagement and wedding of Prince Harry to commoner Meghan Markle.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    well, i think educated, middle class guys wouldn't marry girls who only finished elementary

pero college grad ok na

i'm sure di naman requirement ang PhD

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    ^IMO, they're trying to stay "relevant"

The guy is 6th in line for the crown, mauuna pa mga pamangkin nya before he gets it.

And if it doesn't go as planned, they have divorce.

If he was #2 and #3 in line, then we can talk about Meghan's background

9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    From my vantage point naman, women who are more accomplished are either finding it difficult to get a consort or spouse, or are simply more choosy in getting one.

I've met several lady doctors from SLMC and TMC who are still single and unattached. They are not ordinary looking naman and would ordinarily have no problem getting dates. Same thing with some lady lawyers I've met from business trips in Cebu and one lady who is a newly-minted partner at SGV who I got to work with once.

Magaganda, edukada, at mukhang naman galing sa matinong pamilya.

These accomplished women who are able to get BFs or spouses later on parang late na rin nakakapag-asawa and when they do, they're not from the same class (or the spouse or BF is not as accomplished).

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    usually successful women have hard time finding partners coz

1. they have very high standards

2. men find them intimidating

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast