New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I told my 50 yr old friend about how my annoying colleague found a GF. Everyone at the office was surprised that someone fell for him considering that he got kicked out of several teams because people complained about his personality.

Anyway, we found out that his GF is not an "equal" in terms of social class and education. But looks wise, the girl is at an advantage because she is average looking while my colleague is below average (250 lbs, 5'4", dark, hairy and receding hairline)

My 50 yr old friend told me, my colleague is a winner already because he got an upgrade in looks. For men, social class and education of a woman DO NOT matter. What matters is looks Come to think of it, he always says that girls from AC are "mahina ulo", when in fact almost all the women he dated comes from AC Kaya pala, because intelligence is not a factor for him. But I don't think he dated way below his social class. So I found it hypocritical to say that.

BTW, this guy rejected a UPd lawyer because he did not like her looks, he likes mixed or caucasian blood
    Last edited by _Cathy_; May 23rd, 2018 at 04:00 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    eyecandy yes!!!

FOCUS

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    For men, social class and education of a woman DO NOT matter.
    not that it doesn't matter but it doesn't matter as much to men than it does to women

for a woman kasi, a man who's well-educated, belongs to a higher socio-economic level than her would mean the man is capable of providing her and her offspring a good life

women are programmed by nature to seek mates that can provide greater chance of survival for them and their offspring
    Last edited by uls; May 23rd, 2018 at 04:15 PM. Reason: provider ---> providing

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    men kasi don't really need women who are good providers

nature programmed men to seek mates who are healthy-looking and look ready for childbirth

kaya boobs, hips, butt ang tinitingnan

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    not that it doesn't matter but it doesn't matter as much to men than it does to women

for a woman kasi, a man who's well-educated, belongs to a higher socio-economic level than her would mean the man is capable of provider her and her offspring a good life

women are programmed by nature to seek mates that can provide greater chance of survival for them and their offspring
    I agree. In the end, we are still "animals"

Females seek males that can provide and protect her and her offspring. While males seek for females best for reproduction, hence the attraction of males on youth (prime reproductive age), large breasts (milk), wide hips (carry offspring). I also read that the reason why light skin is generally attractive because signs of sickness are more visible in white skin.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    though of course in modern times, madami lalake umaasa sa babae

madami house-husbands and working wife

which is a big turn-off for you

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Kaya nauso yung word na thropy wife

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yes trophy wife

mga successful men who marry supermodels and movie stars

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    like this guy who created Snapchat

sorry photo so big

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    men kasi don't really need women who are good providers

nature programmed men to seek mates who are healthy-looking and look ready for childbirth

kaya boobs, hips, butt ang tinitingnan
    Naalala ko tuloy nung na depress ako kasi baka mahirapan ako magka anak since I am 30s already. My friend told me not to worry because my body is made for reproduction (probably because I am not flat) It made me feel a little better. hehe.

Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast