New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Guilt is such a heavy emotion which you carry all through out your life. I do have guilty feelings (though not related sa topic). I still carry the guilt when we were hazing a neophyte in high school, and we were called to the principal's office, and when we were asked if we were the ones who did the hazing, I chickened out, I lost the respect of my fellow frat brothers then. Nabawi ko rin ang trust nila, but the guilt still lingers until now. And its been what - 18 years na rin.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I have this terrible feeling of guilt....

OT: Walandyo Sis,- mukha talagang guilty ka, ha? Two years nang nakabaon ito,- hinukay mo pa....

BTT: Easy if there is/are no kid/s.... Papaano kung mayroon? Di ba doble-doble ang guilty feeling niya?...

11.3K:snow:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I have this terrible feeling of guilt because I did something that compromised my values. Now I am jaded.

Guilt is one of the worst feelings to deal with. Makes you feel uneasy, embarrassed and dirty.

I haven't done and won't do anything of this magnitude though. I have resigned myself to the fact that when I have my own family my husband's and children's happiness will be my priority.

You are over reacting over something that never happened. It is just a "could have been" kind of thing. Everyone has that, even me.

Basing your life on fears of mistakes that "might have happened" will just lead you to nowhere fast.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mazingerZ View Post
    Guilt is such a heavy emotion which you carry all through out your life. I do have guilty feelings (though not related sa topic). I still carry the guilt when we were hazing a neophyte in high school, and we were called to the principal's office, and when we were asked if we were the ones who did the hazing, I chickened out, I lost the respect of my fellow frat brothers then. Nabawi ko rin ang trust nila, but the guilt still lingers until now. And its been what - 18 years na rin.
    so sakit na sakit ka nun nasaktan mo sila

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Why feel guilty?

Mas maging guilty ka if di mo hiniwalayan. Hirap makisama sa ayaw mo naman i-kama.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Depende rin kasi sa situation..kung both of you di na masaya sa isa't isa and you're just sticking together kasi ur married...di na maganda diba?

Sometimes nangyayari talaga ang iwanan kapag di na maganda ang samahan ng isa't isa. pag ganito ang situation..i think wala ng guilt feeling pa. :p

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    sorry sobrang tagal na pala nitong thread na ito...nawili ako sa kababasa di ko napansin. lol

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Pot_chi View Post
    sorry sobrang tagal na pala nitong thread na ito...nawili ako sa kababasa di ko napansin. lol
    Hindi ikaw bro ang humukay ng thread na ito,- si Sis CFY...

O ayan, binuhay ko ulit.... :bwahaha:

11.7K:samurai:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
May guilt feelings pa rin ba?