New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post

kaya it's far from end of the world for single moms who are still attractive

dami may gusto
    Yes! I know someone na hot girl, nabuntis nung college and got married pero not the guy who got her pregnant...

Meron din girl kahit nabuntis still much better sa mga single na wala pang anak... i believe in that...

and it’s very much possible na yung single guy can still be the knight in shining armor sa mga single moms...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Yes! I know someone na hot girl, nabuntis nung college and got married pero not the guy who got her pregnant...

Meron din girl kahit nabuntis still much better sa mga single na wala pang anak... i believe in that...

and it’s very much possible na yung single guy can still be the knight in shining armor sa mga single moms...

come to think of it,
    how many of these single moms feel they are in need of knights in shining armor?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    just look at the message requests and notifications sa fb ng mga magandang babae age 18 to 23 (let's call them class A)

sa dami they have men to burn (parang money to burn)

they can afford to ignore hundreds of men and still have dozens leftover to choose

sa dami ng lalake narereject nila pupunta mga yan sa class B

pag wala parin pumatol sa kanila pupunta mga yan sa class C

they'll keep going lower hanggang may pumatol

---

may friend ako single mom in her 20s she shows me messages from suitors

andami "mahal kita" "i love you"

minsan she let me listen to a conversation on speakerphone nagdadrama ung lalake

"i miss you" "kailan tayo magkikita uli"

o diba?

a single mom yan
    Still, all things equal, a man would go for a young woman na walang anak. Sa barkada nga ng ex ko, asar talo yung isang nagpakasal sa single Mom. Sabi ex ko sa guy talk, men date single Moms to play around but not to marry. If you end up marrying, then you're the one who got played by the single Mom.

Of course, there will ALWAYS be exceptions. May mga single Mom na biktima lang ng pagkakataon (inosente at naloko)

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    syempre nga 1st choice ng lahat ng binata dalaga

pero lahat ba ng binata end up with the girl of their dreams?

rock stars date supermodels

di lahat ng lalake rock star

sabi nga ng mga babaeng serial dater a lot of men are undateable

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    dati ganyan din pananaw ko... noong college may classmate ako nabuntis everybody went like "sira na buhay niyan"

looking back wtf sobra judgemental naman...

most of them turned out fine

you have these 17/18 yr old girls having kids... by the time they're in their late 30s their kids are already in college

parang magkapatid o kabarkada lang mga anak

pwede narin maging lola... bata pa sobra dami energy mag alaga ng apo

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008

rock stars date supermodels
    but what are their brake-up rates?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    but what are their brake-up rates?
    well they can break up with a supermodel and date another supermodel as long as they maintain their rock star status

most men can only dream of dating supermodels

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    come to think of it,
    how many of these single moms feel they are in need of knights in shining armor?
    Perhaps, Less than those single guys who wanted to be their knight in shining shimmering churvalu kags...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    meron ako nakilala dati sa isang birthday. Sobrang tagal na mga 15years ago. Matinong babae ito pero singlemom. Hindi ko chicks, hindi ako nagattempt kasi yung nagpakilala sa akin ang mu/kafling ko. So respeto na lang at yung babae na yun pang seryosohan ang gusto so hindi ako pwede.

Pag open ko facebook lumabas sa newsfeed ko meron 7-11 cup ni bbm hahaha!!!!! Eh ang negosyo nyan skwelahan...yes meron school business hangang highschool

Halos lahat ng singlemom na kilala ko 99.9% maka bbm!!!! Ang katangi-tangi lang maka luhgaw yung kabusiness partner ko. Ilan beses na ako tinanong kung sino botohin ko eh sabi ko baka iblangko ko president.

Ano nangyari bakit walang girl power si luhgaw.

Hoootaena puro bbm mga singlemom!!!! Expect ko sana isko kaso bbm eh

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post

Halos lahat ng singlemom na kilala ko 99.9% maka bbm!!!!
    care to make a guess on why?
    Last edited by dr. d; April 25th, 2022 at 02:24 AM.

Marrying a Single Mom