The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    In his defense, I don't think he's the type of guy who has affairs

Proven na talaga na good boy siya.
    talaga ha...
    i think for friendship's sake, attached or detached, the relationship can continue.
    it will be a diffrent story if the relationship goes beyond that especially when one of the party is already attached. if the relationship beyond frienship is pursued, one is bound to get hurt in the end.
    kung "dream" guy lang naman, then that should what it should all be...a dream.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Napadaan lang...anu ba ang latest? :D

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Happy Ending na hindi.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Happy ending na hindi? hmmm...

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hello Sis Cathy! I think you know what is right from wrong from the very start of this "situation" di po ba? Alam mo na kung ano ang dapat mong ginawa at dapat mong gawin.

Karamihan ng mga lalake naman hindi sila gagawa ng move unless tayong mga babae ay magbibigay ng motibo. The point that you are getting in touch with him and giving your utmost attention says it all!

If he feels na you are also giving-in to his intentions, then talagang gagawa sya ng paraan para magkasama kayo. Magbubulagbulagan muna sya na may asawa sya then ikaw naman tuluy-tuloy nang mahuhulog sa kanya.

Sis, please, wag ka na humanap ng batong ipupukpok sa ulo mo. Alam kong hulug na hulog na ang loob mo sa kanya and it shows with the way this thread is going...

We may have given you a lot of suggestions on what to do but the rest is up to you....

Mind over heart muna please... Because the heart can be stupid... sometimes! (hehehehe)

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Thanks LR. You are so right. I'm also at fault. Anyway, we stopped communicating already. I guess he got tired of asking me to meet up with him so he finally gave up on me kaya happy ending na hindi. (Happy kasi things didn't escalate, hindi kasi I lost a friend).
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 31st, 2008 at 04:21 AM.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Thanks LR. You are so right. I'm also at fault. Anyway, we stopped communicating already. I guess he got tired of asking me to meet up with him so he finally gave up on me kaya happy ending na hindi. (Happy kasi things didn't escalate, hindi kasi I lost a friend).
    Sis don't worry, you did the right thing... You don't deserve his friendship kase in the end, that friendship will hurt you, and then you will start to hate that person because of what he did to you.

Andito naman kaming mga Tsikoteers to cheer you up! Am just a PM away if you need someone to talk to.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    well, seems like marami ka ng nakuhang comments, suggestions, advises etc...
    coming from another female (halos guys ata nabasa kong nagcomment), wag mong hayaang sapawan ng illusion of a perfect guy ang pag-iisip mo... base kasi sa mga nabasa ko, paulit ulit mong minemention how "good guy" that guy is.. ok, taken that he really is indeed a good guy. but, there's still imperfections in all of us, malamang masyado ng naovercome ng illusion of meeting someone as seemingly perfect as he is and common sense mo.
    iha, guys would do everything just to get a girl. for all we know, whatever he is now showing you is just a part of his act to get you interested in him.
    sorry if i might sound harsh or something. ive met guys na sobrang tatamis ng dila (bolero in short) some are married pa. and there's this one guy na i almost fell for coz he was so nice, responsible, stable job and all. of course i had to ask his status which he said is single. so, we were ok... only to find out later he's really married with kids! but... the worst part is he never admitted that, kahit anong pilit ko. hindi cya umamin. sad no? and along the way i learned na ganun talaga cya, using his charm and friendliness to get girls' attention. tsktsk...
    so, lesson learned, don't get too hyped up when a guy shows the qualities you've set as "THE Qulities" of a crushable if not a perfect guy...
    and... stay stay away from married guys, friendship and purely friendship all we can, have, should give them... be the one responsible in making sure di ka magsasala along the way, para siya din, maiwas sa possibilities...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    What if you're single and became friends with the girl/guy of your dreams (in all aspects) who happens to be married but without children. What would you do? Are you gonna continue with the friendship and be tortured knowing that you can't have that person or will you walk out of the friendship and forget about that person?

continue with the friendship...and accept that the relationship is best kept under platonic circumstances...and believe deep in your heart that one day you're gonna bump into someone who is a lot like him (even a better guy) but unmarried, that is, one who has no impediment to marry you when the right time comes....

it just feels so good to be in a relationship that lets you feel most tranquil...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Loving the wrong person