New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    but a question arised... paano kung yung taong nangiwan sa atin eh yun na ang the best?

just imagine nalang yun "one more chance", in the end, despite of everything happened to popoy and basha, eh sila pa rin in the end

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    but a question arised... paano kung yung taong nangiwan sa atin eh yun na ang the best?

just imagine nalang yun "one more chance", in the end, despite of everything happened to popoy and basha, eh sila pa rin in the end
    you'll never know with certainty if the one who left you is the best when you won't give yourself the chance to celebrate the goodness of those who come along. how can you compare? good-better-best? there must be at least three. pero di dapat pagsabayin. at some point, when we're searching, we tend to be a serial monogamist.how can you say that she's the best girl in town when she's the only girl you dated in your entire life? e kung isa lang talaga...di mo masabi "THE BEST" e. maybe "THE RIGHT ONE". the best and the only one the store has for you.

sorry pala, haven't seen that.
    Last edited by ab_initio; December 19th, 2008 at 02:04 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    then i'm a weird one! hahaha...

nah, its just that i really love the person. there are really no problems on both of us. its just that, hindi pa daw siya ready. kinda weird, saying yes to someone means you mean it, am i right. yet, in the end, it was not like that. ang weird di ba?
    this is when courtship becomes beyond tradition. when a woman consents to a relationship, it means she is likewise consenting to the possibility of bringing the relationship to a different level after she has carefully studied you and explored the domains of the unknown. with courtship, there's no way you could fault yourself for the rush. when the relationship is over, you will be blameless on this score.

however, in your case, sometimes it's unfortunate that cold feet set in...WEIRD nga.
    Last edited by ab_initio; December 19th, 2008 at 03:17 PM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    so it only means that according to you, she's not yet ready to know deep inside of both of us?

kasi, she came off from a almost 6 years relationship. 3 months break na sila nung nanligaw ako. she allowed me and said baka matagalan ako due to the long relationship. so, i was expecting a long courtship stage. but to my surprise, after a month, she said yes. yet, after a few weeks, she said not yet.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    wehehehe.

a woman's mind is more complex than yours- especially post break-up. it generates diverse thoughts, making her emotions unstable at times. unlucky you. may be next time. if love is too strong for you to endure it, then be pleased to wait. WEIRD.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    is it considered weird if you seriously love two girls at the same time?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    is it considered weird if you seriously love two girls at the same time?
    not weird... neither is it love.

romantic love is specific e.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    loving 2 girls seriously? well, 11th and 12th commandment! hahaha!

pero eto lang, mahirap yan paps... at the end, only one will be chosen by you

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Problem is, kung love ka din nung 2 girls hehe

10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    loving 2 girls seriously? well, 11th and 12th commandment! hahaha!

pero eto lang, mahirap yan paps... at the end, only one will be chosen by you
    that was before pa naman.

nahuli ako eh pero hindi parin ako umamin syempre

ngayon good boy na hehehe..

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Love is Weird...