New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Myps.......Yung "him" ba, sya yung nasa avatar mo?

I almost snorted in the office!!!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Love is weird...

Strikes at the moments when you least expect...

Yet leave you standing not knowing...

Wishing for that when time could stand still forever...

------------

So what happens when after years you think you can do without "love", you finally meet someone who suddenly you find yourself attracted to? Yet you are unsure of how she feels about you?

The simple idea of "dating" seems like a word so far away. A word that felt kinda foreign, that I have to dust off my mental dictionary just to know what it meant.

It is not that I haven't gone out with women in the last couple of years but this is the first time in that same amount of time that I have felt what others would call a heart beat in my chest whenever she is around. So it is either I was so heart broken that it took so long a time to collect the pieces or this girl is the special kind of girl who had just the right combination to open my heart... again. Or maybe it was just the couple of beers that night that started it.

At this point, it is too early to tell. I am hopeful... so let's see what kind of journey will it take me.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    love is weird..

kasi kahit your too much as in sobrang magkaiba in everything, still you fill you cant live without that special someone when you finally found him\her..:inlababu:

i guess opposites really do attract each other :seesaw:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Love is weird ... still yearning for that intimacy you had with that person who also broke your heart into so many little pieces years ago. The same person who you know you can never forgive what she has done, yet you spend time now and again wondering how is she doing.
    classic example of "moving on without getting over her just yet". This is pretty ok. We need to seek or discover our happiness. Happiness needs to be pursued.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    classic example of "moving on without getting over her just yet". This is pretty ok. We need to seek or discover our happiness. Happiness needs to be pursued.
    I think I have found my happiness after so much time ... I am just wondering if she, my happiness, realizes that too.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I think I have found my happiness after so much time ... I am just wondering if she, my happiness, realizes that too.

GH.....di ba na-mention mo before sa isang thread na meron kang ka -"long distance love affair" somewhere down south? From Central Phil. (or Cebu ba)? And you even mentioned before, that she's coming to Manila, to pay you a visit.

Ano na nangyari?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    GH.....di ba na-mention mo before sa isang thread na meron kang ka -"long distance love affair" somewhere down south? From Central Phil. (or Cebu ba)? And you even mentioned before, that she's coming to Manila, to pay you a visit.

Ano na nangyari?
    perhaps...Gh is now soliciting advices for a date place in MM. Maybe she's the one. Otherwise, kung taga MM si happiness labas MM sila mag date. Hehehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    perhaps...Gh is now soliciting advices for a date place in MM. Maybe she's the one. Otherwise, kung taga MM si happiness labas MM sila mag date. Hehehe
    For sometimes that we want so much for something to happen that we end up seeing things that are not there.

---------

For such a wonderful moment, it was magical because it was unplanned.

For someone to open my eyes and my heart at the same time.

For one whom has stolen my heart with a simple smile.

---------

No its not the girl from Cebu.

Just that I recently had a tour of New Zealand with my parents. We were traveling with a tour group all of whom are from Manila. So by chance I got to chat quite a bit with this girl from our group. We even went out for a beer a couple of nights when the rest of the group had returned to our hotel for the night.

Now, we are both back in Manila and I have managed to keep in regular contact with her so far...

And so, if you are wondering what will happen next... so am I.

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Love is weird...

So what happens when after years you think you can do without "love", you finally meet someone who suddenly you find yourself attracted to? Yet you are unsure of how she feels about you?

The simple idea of "dating" seems like a word so far away. A word that felt kinda foreign, that I have to dust off my mental dictionary just to know what it meant.

It is not that I haven't gone out with women in the last couple of years but this is the first time in that same amount of time that I have felt what others would call a heart beat in my chest whenever she is around. So it is either I was so heart broken that it took so long a time to collect the pieces or this girl is the special kind of girl who had just the right combination to open my heart... again. Or maybe it was just the couple of beers that night that started it.

At this point, it is too early to tell. I am hopeful... so let's see what kind of journey will it take me.
    cool, ganitong ganito din ako right now.... but im starting to give up because it looks like the feeling isnt really mutual

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Love is Weird...