New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There was a time back in college, I was "introduced" to a girl via BBS chat by a common friend who was fixing her computer and dial-up modem. Later we moved to chatting on the phone. We kinda got pretty hot chatting on the phone in the next few days. Learning of her "tambayan", I decided to meet her in real life... we met but it came down I wasn't really her "type".

Reality sucks. I guess the fantasy I built up was too good.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Worth it to wait?... depends on you. Would you wait for that person who might decide to go with another person and not you in the end?
    ...a risk too great to assume and in the process depriving you to make a good stop to celebrate the goodness of the one who comes along...waiting for an event too uncertain is WEIRD. but there are people who do. just how "weird" love is.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    then i'm a weird one! hahaha...

nah, its just that i really love the person. there are really no problems on both of us. its just that, hindi pa daw siya ready. kinda weird, saying yes to someone means you mean it, am i right. yet, in the end, it was not like that. ang weird di ba?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    ...a risk too great to assume and in the process depriving you to make a good stop to celebrate the goodness of the one who comes along...waiting for an event too uncertain is WEIRD. but there are people who do. just how "weird" love is.
    But there was someone in my past that I felt I should have waited for and she would have changed my life and directed it in a totally different path. 20/20 hindsight sucks.

How do you know when "you can still go back"? Even today, I wish I could go back to that specific day in my life...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    How do you know when "you can still go back"? Even today, I wish I could go back to that specific day in my life...
    try to check if she has no one in the present. if there is, pushing your luck makes love (as a feeling) weird.

just a caveat, there is also a chance that she's not gonna take you anymore, even if she's not in a relationship now. it did happen to me. someone wanted me back at a time when i was recovering from a bad break up with another guy...di ko na mahanap yung someone e...even if i told myself to have his company just a buffer zone while i was still mending my life...di na talaga...hanggang ngayon, given that i am single and he is still lurking...wala na ako ma feel e.

or maybe because i am now considering somebody else...
    Last edited by ab_initio; December 19th, 2008 at 12:51 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ab_initio View Post
    try to check if she has no one in the present. if there is, pushing your luck makes love (as a feeling) weird.
    Honestly, I did give her a call. She said she was seeing someone but not yet gf/bf stage. Unfortunately she also did mention she was at the point of deciding going "steady" with him.

:hang:
    Last edited by ghosthunter; December 19th, 2008 at 02:14 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Honestly, I did give her a call. She said she was seeing someone but yet gf/bf stage yet. Unfortunately she also did mention she was at the point of deciding going "steady" with him.

:hang:
    ouch! ma-boteng usapan na lang yan.
    there are those right ones who come along at the wrong time and wrong ones...hehehe.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Learning of her "tambayan", I decided to meet her in real life... we met but it came down I wasn't really her "type".

Reality sucks. I guess the fantasy I built up was too good.
    some girls look for that fireworks display during the first meeting e...i think it's riskier when you bring cyber dating to a different level. better see the person first and cyberdate when you're steady na, esp in the case of LDR.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    awww... ok lang yan sir...

naalala ko tuloy ang isang line "kaya tayo iniiwan ng mga taong mahal natin kasi may darating na mas ok pa sa kanlia"

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    awww... ok lang yan sir...

naalala ko tuloy ang isang line "kaya tayo iniiwan ng mga taong mahal natin kasi may darating na mas ok pa sa kanlia"
    that's the spirit T11.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Love is Weird...