New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger View Post
    I don't really know why he wasn't put away before. But steps are being taken now to build something against him. They are now looking for the two maids to get them to testify against the scumbag.

My friend is looking for someplace to move to and the only reason why she didn't move out before is the scumbag mostly kept to himself but was still being a burden to the family. It was only lately that he was starting to have outbursts.

I was there this weekend and when he saw me at the couch, he told his wife that he will just eat out (even if there was food at the house) then seem to stare at me (I was watching TV at the time and only observing him through my peripheral vision) then he seemed to be swatting at something near his head repeatedly then stared at me some more (as if I would get intimidated) then left.

I think he's deteriorating further, so when they finally file the case, either he winds up in jail or in a mental institution.

Ingat ka lang bro.,- mukhang peborit ka niyan, dahil nga sa insidente, at baka sa iyo ibunton ang kanyang outburst.....

11.4K:eathis:

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Thanks for the warning CVT.

I have no choice but to wait for his first move so if ever this goes to court somehow (mahilig sa usapang legal ang mokong) I can claim self defense. The reason for this is that I'm bigger than him, younger than him, posses hand to hand combat skills, and am a blackbelt in at least one martial art. I have to make sure I have exhausted all possibilities of keeping him at bay before going postal on him. (Judging from his behavior, it shouldn't be long now)

I've been passing by the house these past few days and the nimrod always holes up in his room as soon as he hears my truck pull up. The mother is not around so wala siyang popormahan at taga-awat. Napapansin ko na mas may angas yung kumag kapag nandiyan yung nanay. I guess this just means that he can temporarily get his balls from his wife's purse while she's around Though I don't think that they're that big to begin with as he only threatens legal mumbo jumbo rather than actually doing something. As already mentioned, he tried something last weekend and with my intervention, he's just all threats and failed dramatics now. At the end of his whole momologue (we weren't really minding him anymore) he closes the door to his room and locks it. Thing is, his wife is still outside and knocks saying "Why'd you lock the door? I'm still out here! Open up!" A few seconds later the door opens and he says "sige, pumasok ka na, pero ikaw lang" then closes the door to lock it again As if we wanted to enter that room anyways. Sheesh!

These days he seems to like slamming doors now but we still pay him no mind as I told everyone not to mind him as he just seems to grow bolder if people actually pays him mind. At least this way, we do not provoke him. So if he has another outburst and he turns violent, he cannot say we provoked him thus making a better case against him.
    Last edited by HardCharger; December 1st, 2010 at 12:24 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    sir makikiraan lang.
    sa tingin ko sir wala kayong laban dun kapag kayo na ang napagbuntunan nya once na mag-amok sya sa bahay nila. bisita ka kasi doon sir at kapag ikaw na ang pagtripan nya, pwede nyang ilaban(kung meron na legal case) na trespassing ka. so ingat nalang sir na wag magkaroon ng scuffle sa loob ng bahay nya. ilabas mo sa kalye at doon kayo mag-square.
    just my 2[SIZE=3]¢[/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pista_ni_jon View Post
    sir makikiraan lang.
    sa tingin ko sir wala kayong laban dun kapag kayo na ang napagbuntunan nya once na mag-amok sya sa bahay nila. bisita ka kasi doon sir at kapag ikaw na ang pagtripan nya, pwede nyang ilaban(kung meron na legal case) na trespassing ka. so ingat nalang sir na wag magkaroon ng scuffle sa loob ng bahay nya. ilabas mo sa kalye at doon kayo mag-square.
    just my 2[SIZE=3]¢[/SIZE]
    +1 pero i think umabot man sa kaso, may laban ka pa din, based from the scumbags previous antics andami na niyang kalokohan kalaboso din yan.. black belter pala si hardcharger, i suggest pag nagpang abot kayo whoop his a** mala Georges St Pierre beating..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Pasimplehan mo na lang, pagulpi mo palabasin na napagtripan lang.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    Pasimplehan mo na lang, pagulpi mo palabasin na napagtripan lang.
    Hahaha,- iyan ang tipong diskarte ng mga "peace-loving people".....

11.4K:eathis:

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Your friend can rent or stay with friends. If she really wanted to leave, she could have done it ages ago. There is a reason why she's putting up with all his $h!t. Find out the real reason why she can't leave.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyXIII View Post
    Your friend can rent or stay with friends. If she really wanted to leave, she could have done it ages ago. There is a reason why she's putting up with all his !t. Find out the real reason why she can't leave.
    +1. . .
    if she will have the money to buy a house in 2 years' time, she most probably has the capacity to rent a place for herself now. . .

btw, that's the band-aid solution, kung iyon lang ang gusto nya. . .

for a permanent solution, and if the mother is in agreement, kasuhan na dapat yung father if the criminal acts she claims her father had done actually did happen

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Pag tulog, buhusan mo ng muratic acid

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Pag tulog, buhusan mo ng muratic acid
    brutal na krimen yan, pare. . .
    Last edited by vito corleone; December 2nd, 2010 at 02:26 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Living with a sociopath