New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Forty, no maintenance meds, and needs to lose weight. I wasn't mindful of my diet since the COVID-19 hit. Tapos dumami din mga anak ko..needs more sleep din pala life begins at 40

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Why not? I drink a lot of supplements. My pulmo had me take Vit C, Zinc and D3 when I got covid. Good thing I was already taking those supplements and only had to increase my dosage. I took a Vitamin D level test and I was borderline, if I wasn't taking supplements baka way below na

I've been taking supplements since my 20s pala

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    if you are eating a balanced diet,
    and you're not sick,
    you don't need supplements.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I think it never stops, we'll always be children in the eyes of our loving parents life begins at 40

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    I think it never stops, we'll always be children in the eyes of our loving parents life begins at 40

IMO, it's more like it takes people to see physical proof that they're getting old to realize that they're actually adults.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009

I have a magnanakaw na in laws, pati magulang nya ninanakawan nya. Can't hold a job dahil pati sa office nag nanakaw. Kaya hanggang ngayon he still lives with his parents. He is in his early 40s na. He has a family but his wife and kids lives with her own mother.

It just amazes me gano ka tyaga parents nya sa kanya, tinanggap pa rin. Bantay sarado ng parents yung room nila. They don't leave anything valuables alone with him at their home.

Naiisip ko lang minsan, hindi ko kaya na may anak na malikot kamay. I trust my kids with my wallet, minsan sinasabi ko sa kanila na kumuha na lang ng pera sa wallet ko. They even know my ATM pin. I can leave ₱500 and ₱100 bills on side of the stairs in case they need money for emergency. I just can't imagine the inconvenience if one of my kids is magnanakaw.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ^
    ano dahilan sa pagnanakaw nya???

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    I have a magnanakaw na in laws, pati magulang nya ninanakawan nya. Can't hold a job dahil pati sa office nag nanakaw. Kaya hanggang ngayon he still lives with his parents. He is in his early 40s na. He has a family but his wife and kids lives with her own mother.

It just amazes me gano ka tyaga parents nya sa kanya, tinanggap pa rin. Bantay sarado ng parents yung room nila. They don't leave anything valuables alone with him at their home.

Naiisip ko lang minsan, hindi ko kaya na may anak na malikot kamay. I trust my kids with my wallet, minsan sinasabi ko sa kanila na kumuha na lang ng pera sa wallet ko. They even know my ATM pin. I can leave ₱500 and ₱100 bills on side of the stairs in case they need money for emergency. I just can't imagine the inconvenience if one of my kids is magnanakaw.
    Baka addict yan?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Baka addict yan?

Addict sa sugal.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    40+
    No maintenance meds.
    With regular exercise (jogging + dumbbells sa bahay)

Regular blood donor - every 3 months.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by xwangbu View Post
    40+
    No maintenance meds.
    With regular exercise (jogging + dumbbells sa bahay)

Regular blood donor - every 3 months.
    +1 on blood donation.
    There was once when I was advised by the clinic that I can't donate kasi max of 3x lang daw per year..but yes, pwde mag-donate after 3 mos from the last.

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
life begins at 40