New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Good find on social media; learn to appreciate who we have

Sometimes it’s easy to settle and forget the kind of love that you deserve. This is a letter for me, for you and for anyone who might need a reminder of what that kind of love looks like — what you are worth.

You deserve more than someone who shifts to the other side of the bed, leaving you dreading the thought of morning, a reminder that intoxicated desire looks different a few hours later when the sun has risen.

You deserve someone who wants to wake up to touch that place on your face where the sun seeps through the blinds and lands on your cheek.

You deserve someone who tells you how beautiful you are while you’re sleeping, when you’re mad, when you cry during your favorite movie even though you’ve seen it a thousand times.

You deserve someone who appreciates you for who you are. You deserve someone who asks to keep the lights on so that he or she can admire you at all times.

You deserve someone who doesn’t agree with you all the time, but when you argue, it feels as if you’re pushing each other to be your best selves.

You deserve someone who wants to sit down and talk with you until dusk turns to dawn about new beginnings, desires and the unknown. Someone who knows that the touch of warm skin sometimes says more than a thousand conversations could.

You deserve someone who is just as independent and driven as you are — if not more so. You deserve someone who will inspire you — someone who will trust you enough to provide you with space to grow.

You deserve someone who pushes you to understand yourself, to be unashamed and courageous.

You deserve what is best for you, which looks different than what anyone else has. Although you’ll have to jump some hurdles, fight tears and endure nights alone to get there, when you finally stumble upon what you do deserve, from there, the rest won’t matter. Have faith that it will come when the time is right. You deserve it.

Love, Someone who cares
    This Is The Letter You Deserve, To Tell You That You Deserve More | Elite Daily

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Good find bro..i almost cried

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Patti View Post
    ..i almost cried
    why naman?
    na touched ka ba?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Nakarelate siya dun sa nakasulat

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Hahaha naman!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Patti View Post
    Hahaha naman!
    Mukhang okay ka na sis. Wala na ko natatanggap na panic attack galign sayo eh hahha!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Hahaha panic attack talaga?let's just say I don't have time to think about it anymore..there's a lot of things i need to focus on than that :wink:

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

"I must have been a good child to deserve someone as wonderful as you".....