New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    If you want to further discuss details of your case, please send an email to thelegallyinclined*yahoo.com. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    If there was a referendum in the Philippines which asked the question, 'Shall divorce become legalised?' , what do you think the result would be?

There have been similar such referendums in strongly catholic countries in the recent past (Italy and Ireland for example) so I'm not breaking any new ground here.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    f i plan to have my marriage annuled, do i have to do the process in the city where i got married?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    http://www.supremecourt.gov.ph/rules.../annulment.htm

Sec. 4. Venue. - The Petition shall be filed in the Family Court of the province or city where the petitioner or the respondent has been residing for at least six months prior to the date of filing or, in the case of non-resident respondent, where he may be found in the Philippines, at the election of the petitioner.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    guys totoo ba na meron daw annulment na kahit no show?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    The defendant does not need to appear in court for the case to proceed. Only the person filing the petition has to appear at least once in front of the judge.

You can read more about Philippine Annulment

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Annulment of marriage or legal separation..
    need some info on this!..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bulletmic View Post
    Annulment of marriage or legal separation..
    need some info on this!..
    looks like someone is heading for splits-ville.

I suggest to find a lawyer experienced in this matter to handle it.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I on the process na po GH...hehehhe

i filed my annulment case way back 2005. we are on the right track when suddenly nagchanged ng judge and everything went wrong. I cant believe that the new judge is a member of COUPLES for CHRIST....from the time na nagtake-over cya all annulment cases were denied. And i learned from a friend that CfC dont believe in annulment or separation they are pro-marriage.

My annulment was delayed due to some issue with my psychologist, since the case is already 4yrs old she is asking for a renewal fee of her PF in an amount of 3k/yr and 3k for appearance fee...BEWARE of this kind of psychologist.

Now, prayers is the only hope i have....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It was a good thing my lawyer knew the judge's background in my case so it was pretty much smooth going.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Learn more about Annulment of Marriage Based on Psychological Incapacity