New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Dito sa US, hindi uso yon. Pakitaan madalas, pero ngayong taglamig hindi na.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    to quote Miranda:

"I have the right to remain silent. . . . ."

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore View Post
    had one experience...

while i was interviewing a job candidate. a fresh st. scholastica graduate was talking to me, unknowingly, while two buttons of her blouse was unfastened. eh ang laki..... pointed that to her directly saying that her blouse is open.

hired her immediately.....

Yan ang mga move!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    experiment nyo praise nyo by telling here na pumapayat sya lately, lalo nya expose yan. experienced that twice already.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I had a female friend who was well endowed and one time, bigla na lang natangal butones ng blouse nya, bigla akong napalunok at sabi ko sa kanya
    "Pards ganda ng pendant mo ah, san mo nabili yan?"......may baby na kami ngayon

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I ask for permission first then personally put it back in.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Imau View Post
    I had a female friend who was well endowed and one time, bigla na lang natangal butones ng blouse nya, bigla akong napalunok at sabi ko sa kanya
    "Pards ganda ng pendant mo ah, san mo nabili yan?"......may baby na kami ngayon
    hanep ka sir imau... galing...

Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore View Post
    had one experience...

while i was interviewing a job candidate. a fresh st. scholastica graduate was talking to me, unknowingly, while two buttons of her blouse was unfastened. eh ang laki..... pointed that to her directly saying that her blouse is open.

hired her immediately.....
    HIRED HER? sir pwede bang magapply din?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I always told her: Look uhh they’re watching you. Next time be careful ha? lol

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    tama si bro dito sa us ok lang yansus iba ibang size and shape..hehehe konti lang nga ngayon kasi winter eh

Kapag exposed ng masyado yung cleavage ng female friend nyo, sasabihin nyo ba?