New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    [B]I dont lie.... so..... I WON'T TELL HER! Hehehe! :naughty:

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ang ginagawa ko ay tinatakpan ko using my hands... pero kung maliit lang hindi na...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    nope save first to memory card and then i'll tell her in a concerned way

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1. in college, girl in math class at 4th floor UP diliman seated by the door. found 3 of my classmates with wide smile sitting outside, girl had her top 3 of blouse buttons open exposing her tities, as in kita edge ng nipples. i sort of knew her so i go by the door, whispered that her blouse was open. she looked down on her blouse, unfastened one more button, reached in front and unclasped her bra (it's one of those that open in front), gave us a wink then pretended to concentrate on the lecture! e di syempre naupo na din ako ehehehehe! after her class she made kurot to all 4 of us! may syota na head ng frat kaya di kami nag-try ehehehe!

2. still in UP, i'm in the back seat of my female friend's car, 2 lang kami sa car both reading a book. she reaches for something at the back thereby allowing me to see her tits (her blouse had 2 buttons unfastened). while she was doing so i told her not to do that coz baka magalit si manoy. she smiled, she told me "ayaw mo pa live show" and goes on looking in her bag. so, still pretending to read my book but looking, i asked "pakitanggal na din yung isa pang button para di na ko mahirapan sumilip". she unfastened 2 more buttons! you can guess what happened next ehehehehe!

no she was not my girl friend, actually ex-gf siya ng isang friend who left for the states that year. siguro uhaw na so you know me, always willing to help ehehehehe!

3. at my first job there was this girl who was "saraula" so lagi sinisilipan ng mga guys. one time i was working alone in the room and she sits on my table facing me, on the edge not in front of me naman pero naka-mini and her legs slightly parted so kita ko panty, sa harap at kinain pa man din ng hiwa yung tipan nya. told her "malayo pa lunch time wag mo muna ihain mamya na". pretending to be confused as to what i meant she ask me ano daw. so sinundot ko with my left finger "yan o pepe mo". hindi lang pala saraula ang gaga mahilig din ehehehehehe! imbes na magalit hinawakan finger ko tapos sabi nya "wag ka maingay", pulls her panty to one side then slid my finger in! hirap pala magsulat ang right hand pag busy ang left hand ehehehehehe! ubos sweldo ko dun kakacheck-in ehehehehe! :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    idol si sir yebo

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo
    1. in college, girl in math class at 4th floor UP diliman seated by the door. found 3 of my classmates with wide smile sitting outside, girl had her top 3 of blouse buttons open exposing her tities, as in kita edge ng nipples. i sort of knew her so i go by the door, whispered that her blouse was open. she looked down on her blouse, unfastened one more button, reached in front and unclasped her bra (it's one of those that open in front), gave us a wink then pretended to concentrate on the lecture! e di syempre naupo na din ako ehehehehe! after her class she made kurot to all 4 of us! may syota na head ng frat kaya di kami nag-try ehehehe!

2. still in UP, i'm in the back seat of my female friend's car, 2 lang kami sa car both reading a book. she reaches for something at the back thereby allowing me to see her tits (her blouse had 2 buttons unfastened). while she was doing so i told her not to do that coz baka magalit si manoy. she smiled, she told me "ayaw mo pa live show" and goes on looking in her bag. so, still pretending to read my book but looking, i asked "pakitanggal na din yung isa pang button para di na ko mahirapan sumilip". she unfastened 2 more buttons! you can guess what happened next ehehehehe!

no she was not my girl friend, actually ex-gf siya ng isang friend who left for the states that year. siguro uhaw na so you know me, always willing to help ehehehehe!

3. at my first job there was this girl who was "saraula" so lagi sinisilipan ng mga guys. one time i was working alone in the room and she sits on my table facing me, on the edge not in front of me naman pero naka-mini and her legs slightly parted so kita ko panty, sa harap at kinain pa man din ng hiwa yung tipan nya. told her "malayo pa lunch time wag mo muna ihain mamya na". pretending to be confused as to what i meant she ask me ano daw. so sinundot ko with my left finger "yan o pepe mo". hindi lang pala saraula ang gaga mahilig din ehehehehehe! imbes na magalit hinawakan finger ko tapos sabi nya "wag ka maingay", pulls her panty to one side then slid my finger in! hirap pala magsulat ang right hand pag busy ang left hand ehehehehehe! ubos sweldo ko dun kakacheck-in ehehehehe! :D

lufeeeet!
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Matinee idol si sir yebo ng college days niya

parang si CESAR MONTANO ..

wala ka na ba extra tsiks jan ngayon ...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin
    Kapag exposed ng masyado yung cleavage ng female friend nyo, sasabihin nyo ba?

:confused:

Sabihin ko lang, "WOW!" :drool:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo
    her legs slightly parted so kita ko panty, sa harap at kinain pa man din ng hiwa yung tipan nya.
    i think the technical term for this is "camel toe"

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    NINONG YEBO...isumbong kaya kita kay ninang!?!?ahrahrharharharh

idol!!!

Kapag exposed ng masyado yung cleavage ng female friend nyo, sasabihin nyo ba?