New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    pag nataon ka sa girl na malakas ang libido tapos ang drama mo "i don't wanna have *** with you coz i respect you"

++a long time ago+++
    sa akin di naman drama, I really respected the girl....pang-ilan ko na syang GF at ako naman ay first love nya.
    and besides 2nd year HS sya noon ako naman ay 2nd year college...

well, hanggang holding hands, kasi bata pa sya..
    when she's already in college and I was working na in Manila, she dumped me for good hahaha

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Ganun ba kahirap makahanap ng s3x na ang daming kapalit? Sad. Isang negosyanteng chinese, nagmahal, namodus at naubos

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    There is a saying that goes, "Why pay when you can have it for free?" or "The best things in life are free".

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Never imagined this. Why would a tall, mestizo (I assumed based on your blurred photos), Atenean go broke for a woman? I don't think you would have a hard time dating someone with equally nice "specs"

Kahit kiss nga wala. What a loser
    Long ago. When i was still unmarried roughly the same age as that Ice guy. I had my own semi okay business. I met someone and used my business opex to fund her luho. It was my business so what the heck. Circumstances luckily pulled us apart (she left for europe) and it was only after she left that i realized what a fool i was. But it was too late...the money i should have invested back in the business was gone.

But love/lust /whatever you call it can bring men much stonger than me to their knees. And i was still very young and untested. And yes it consumed me.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by stockengine2 View Post
    imagine what this guy will give to the girl after ***. house and lot?
    Please use another handle as this is already taken. This is not allowed at the board.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I don't know why this thread reminded me of that Chinese billionaire businessman who hired that p*rnstar to be his "personal assistant" for 15 years. For millions of $.

At least that guy has a contract so he's the one who set the terms and conditions of whatever it is they have.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    I don't make any judgments on the dude. He made a mistake, he took the risk and I commend him for that. Life is a learning experience anyway. At least when he gets older and learn from this fiasco, he will just get a beer and laugh it off with his friends. lol

At least its better than someone without a story to tell. How boring can that be?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by thenightcrawler View Post
    Baka kase nga may identify crisis sya. Iba gender preference.. Kaya wala spark or something that will lead them to make love.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    well the girl didn't like the guy to begin with

May rule daw na secret dapat ang so-called relationship nila

Sounds like ayaw ng girl malaman ng mga friends niya

She was just keeping him around coz he gives her stuff

On the guy's part, naramdaman naman niya siguro wala gusto sa kanya ung girl diba?

(Unless the girl is a good actress)

Why did the guy keep giving her things?

Maybe his thinking was bigyan niya nang bigyan ng gamit hanggang magustuhan siya

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Poor guy....literally !

She cleaned him out!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

9. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    well the girl didn't like the guy to begin with

May rule daw na secret dapat ang so-called relationship nila

Sounds like ayaw ng girl malaman ng mga friends niya

She was just keeping him around coz he gives her stuff

On the guy's part, naramdaman naman niya siguro wala gusto sa kanya ung girl diba?

(Unless the girl is a good actress)

Why did the guy keep giving her things?

Maybe his thinking was bigyan niya nang bigyan ng gamit hanggang magustuhan siya
    Madali ma "feel" and madetect if there's something going on.. May aura ang mga taong in love e.. Body language, tone ng voice..

The girl said he loved the guy.. Yun lng maybe not the same way as the guy..

Pero nakakaguilty naman yung ganun.. False hopes.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by thenightcrawler View Post
    Madali ma "feel" and madetect if there's something going on.. May aura ang mga taong in love e.. Body language, tone ng voice..

The girl said he loved the guy.. Yun lng maybe not the same way as the guy..

Pero nakakaguilty naman yung ganun.. False hopes.

Then you're gullible madam

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Isang negosyanteng chinese, nagmahal, namodus at naubos