New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Wala pa bang Part 3? Sana si Kuya Arianne naman ang magiging guest ni Tulfo.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Sabi magwriwritten demand ata kampo ni ice. Within 10days para ibalik mga binigay. Magkaka-gag order ba pag nafile na case???

Pero magkakaupdate yan eventually. Sana nga si tiboli ang mag-guest.

Grabe trending nyan parang one day pa lang 1million views na tapos ngayon in just a week 3million views. Sa facebook 40,000 comments. My gawd!!!!

Naka ilan "actually" din si ice lim. Tapos si attorney puro yesss...yess..yesss

Bilib din ako kay tiboli. Talaga matigas na "hindi ko po isosoli". Matindi pangangailangan.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hindi ko talaga kaya manood, magbasa, o makinig sa mga tulfo. They all suck eggs

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Hindi ko talaga kaya manood, magbasa, o makinig sa mga tulfo. They all suck eggs

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Exactly! Pero maraming bilib na bilib dahil palamura. Ngayon sila ngayon minumura.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I watched this today in traffic. Interesting window into the lives and issues faced by others.

I see many of the same mistakes i used to make before. Love really can be blind. It can also make us blind and broke. Been there.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I feel bad for the guy for being such a loser. There are others who fare much better with much less resources. Hehehehe

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ung iba nga sense of humor lang ang puhunan

ang gaganda ng mga chicks

8. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    I watched this today in traffic. Interesting window into the lives and issues faced by others.

I see many of the same mistakes i used to make before. Love really can be blind. It can also make us blind and broke. Been there.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro
    Been there to some extent also. Buti noon, at hanggang ngayon, di ko kaya mamigay neither ng kotse or rolex (or big bike).

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i understand that older men (like 40s) need to spend money on younger women (like 20s) to keep them interested

pero age 20+ na guy spending all that money on a girl?

wtf

did he even get to have s#x with her?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    i understand that older men (like 40s) need to spend money on younger women (like 20s) to keep them interested

pero age 20+ na guy spending all that money on a girl?

wtf

did he even get to have s#x with her?
    Might be the true love that he felt to that girl...
    Yung love over *** talaga... or strong personality si girl kaya hindi nya ma dominate...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Isang negosyanteng chinese, nagmahal, namodus at naubos