New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    My father is a construction worker, my mother is a a college graduate and was a bank employee. Because of pride that my father didn't marry my mother for her stable job, he asked my mother to stop working and be a housewife. My father also had a chance to be an OFW but turned it down because he rather stay with us.

I'm just wondering what our life would be if my mother didn't quit his job and my father became an OFW.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ang gusto ko story yung pinanganak na mayaman pero mukhang yagit. Yung kahit ano ligo waley talaga.

Yan ang nakakainis lagi ka makakanchawan patago.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    My father is a construction worker, my mother is a a college graduate and was a bank employee. Because of pride that my father didn't marry my mother for her stable job, he asked my mother to stop working and be a housewife. My father also had a chance to be an OFW but turned it down because he rather stay with us.

I'm just wondering what our life would be if my mother didn't quit his job and my father became an OFW.
    there's a chance you would not have been conceived.
    heh heh.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Pinanganak din ako mahirap, pero I don't think practical yung magpakulo ng bato na may lasa. Hindi kaya sensationalized na lang ng media?
    many of us can not imagine the lives of the truly yageet...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I watched the film "Live Show". I was surprised at how good the film was! I'd say it's soft p0rn AND poverty p0rn but I didn't expect myself to CRY especially when the main character said gusto lang niya tumira sa malinis na paligid. Wow. There are so many things that we take for granted na some people would dream of... clean and safe environment, running water and education - those are supposed to be BASIC pero madaming pinoy na wala nyan. Mabuti na lang in the age of social media, mas madali ng gumawa ng pera, basta may phone and internet ka lang. I hope mawala na yung ganun level ng poverty

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It seems like maraming mahirap na yumayaman at mayaman or middle class na (relatively) naghihirap?

Mas lalo now with social media money mas madali umahon sa kahirapan

Sent from my SM-M127F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    It seems like maraming mahirap na yumayaman at mayaman or middle class na (relatively) naghihirap?

Mas lalo now with social media money mas madali umahon sa kahirapan

Sent from my SM-M127F using Tapatalk
    With 75% of the population eh nasa D & E class, mas marami talaga silang aangat but not mayaman. Umangat buhay yes, but not yumaman.

At yung mayaman I think mas resilient yan so middle class pa yung sa C ang most probably affected ng pandemic kesa B and A class. Sila mahaba pise eh. Tapos kunti pa.

Sa social media tabala lang siguro kasi sa vloggers across all classes kaya mukhang ganun but reality wise malabo imho.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
Ipinanganak ka bang mahirap?