New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    bro, i know you're young and in-love pero these text messages will scare the hell out of me. but since you're young so go for it but be very carefully.

Gcing kpa?", San kna?, "Kumain kna ng lunch ha", "magpahinga kna", "kita nlng tau bukas ha", "ano gawa m?" "San k park? 3rd flr aq carpark", “Dto nko” and the like

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Yeah may pagka-clingy (among other things).

That could be a good thing or a bad thing. hehehhee

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    make sure your car have super dark tints.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    picture of the nice girl, so that makilala rin namin.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    during one school day, that guy went to the room in order to give gifts. before that instance, she told me to wait for her after class. but when i got out of the room, i saw that guy with her. out of anger, i left her that day. i sent her a text message to know the status of that guy but she replied that, actually, she was waiting for me but i was the one who went out of the campus as fast as i could in order to avoid her. i told her that, anyway, your busy with him and that my presence is no longer needed. she apologized as a result of what i said. i really don't know why she said sorry because i know, for a fact, that i am not in any position to ask that question.
    di ka sana umalis since ikaw yung gusto nya makasama that day and nangungulit lang yung other guy. mali reaction mo sa situation.

andami na signs from the girl pre. ano pa inaantay mo? mag "i love you" yung girl sa'yo?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
i'm really confused with this lady...help me..