wtf

+100 korek kajan bro..

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    ^ang puti niya pero skinny.

parang glow in the dark. tapos nawawalan ng kilay pag nsghilamos

ang tangos ng ilong maganda siya,

pero kamukha na niya si marylin manson sa dilim.

remembering this makes me hate ***.

i feel raped. i was violated.
    a ok

akala ko dahil she sounds like Marilyn Manson pag nagse*** kayo

"RRRAWWWWWRRRRGGGGGG!KILL!RAAAWWWWRRRRGGGG"

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    ^ hehe, naririnig ko nga sa background yung "beautiful people".

once lang yun tapos nawili ata. gusto nako itali.

no-no-no! mahirap makipaglaro sa virgin. di biro yan.

naubos na yung mga escape lines ko na lahi kami ng mga adik at baliw.

those were the days.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Her community put her on a pedestal for her vow of purity. It makes me think she belongs in some kind of cult. Why was virginity brought up to a 10 year old? The women I know that married as virgins were never told by anyone, they just knew.

I don't think *** is dirty, it's a sacred act of love. It's a union between two persons - physical and symbolic. I am also against women that use *** as a weapon. Among a wife's duty is to keep herself attractive and her husband ***ually satisfied. More so for housewives! They have no excuse not to give good ***. My childhood best friend married as a virgin and does not enjoy ***. It's probably all about perspective. *** can also be about power. It feels good to have control of a person's pleasure. And what an ego boost to be told that you are the best.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; August 8th, 2014 at 01:22 PM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    basta motto ko ngayon sa buhay

MAKIPAGLARO KA NA SA LASING, WAG LANG SA VIRGIN.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Among a wife's duty is to keep herself attractive and her husband ***ually satisfied. More so for housewives! They have no excuse not to give good ***.
    in an ideal world wives always look hot and are always ready for ***

in the real world wives are usually fat and will only have *** when they're happy and in the mood which is not often

My childhood best friend married a virgin and does not enjoy ***.
    you mean your childhood friend married virgin. she was virgin when she got married and she doesnt enjoy ***. that's quite typical of conservative women. they were taught *** is dirty. so kahit may asawa na they don't like having *** coz it feels dirty. they're afraid to feel pleasure coz to them *** is not something that should be enjoyed. the result of too much religious indoctrination
    Last edited by uls; August 8th, 2014 at 01:24 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    in an ideal world wives look hot all the time and are ready to have *** anytime

in the real world wives are usually fat and will only have *** when they're happy and in the mood

you mean your childhood friend married virgin. she was virgin when she got married and she doesnt enjoy ***. that's quite typical of conservative women. they were taught *** is dirty. so kahit may asawa na they don't like having *** coz it feels dirty. they're afraid to feel pleasure coz to them *** is not something that should be enjoyed. the result of too much religious indoctrination
    *** is supposed to feel good, isn't it? I don't understand why some women keep making excuses not to have *** (headache or tired etc). Could there be a problem with the man as well (one minute man, taker and not a giver)?

I edited my post, yes she was a virgin when she married. She's not that religious, normal Catholic school girl. She slept in the same bed with her Mom until she got married. Not much *** going on between her parents hehehe.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    *** is supposed to feel good, isn't it? I don't understand why some women keep making excuses not to have *** (headache or tired etc). Could there be a problem with the man as well (one minute man, taker and not a giver)?

I edited my post, yes she was a virgin when she married. She's not that religious, normal Catholic school girl. She slept in the same bed with her Mom until she got married. Not much *** going on between her parents hehehe.
    OT:

That debunks the religious indoctrination then.

May mga babae lang talaga na di mahilig sa ***.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    if she likes *** and the man has premature ejaculation they would keep practicing

but she doesnt like having *** so it's not the man. it's her view towards ***. it's dirty para sa kanya

she probably won't even let her husband see her naked

figures

what a baby

seems like women in your world never really mature

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaNker View Post
    OT:

That debunks the religious indoctrination then.

May mga babae lang talaga na di mahilig sa ***.
    doesnt debunk anything

cathy's circle of friends are all products of private catholic schools run by nuns

they're all virgin until they got married

those not yet married are still virgin
    Last edited by uls; August 8th, 2014 at 01:53 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast