New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    so what the hell is wrong with having ***?

as long as both are consenting adults, there's nothing wrong

it's not as if someone got raped
    you got a point.. pero po kasi.. *** is not something like any other activity..

sir ULS.. lalaki po tayo.. walang mawawala sa atin.. pero sa girls.. madami.. kawawa din sila.. anyways.. it's their action din kasi eh.. dapat talagang kaya ng babae pigilin din yung mga sarili nila.. hahahaha.. kasi pagkumagat sila.. any circumstances.. hindi aayaw ang lalaki jan.. hahahaha..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so what the hell is wrong with having ***?

as long as both are consenting adults, there's nothing wrong
    +1

one of the benefits of being an adult. You can make your own decisions.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    ^^^

Paul_01 giving relationship advice?

hahahaha
    hahahaha.. i know..

i do can give some of it.. but i guess and i know i can't do it for myself..:laisng:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_01 View Post
    you got a point.. pero po kasi.. *** is not something like any other activity..

sir ULS.. lalaki po tayo.. walang mawawala sa atin.. pero sa girls.. madami.. kawawa din sila.. anyways.. it's their action din kasi eh.. dapat talagang kaya ng babae pigilin din yung mga sarili nila.. hahahaha.. kasi pagkumagat sila.. any circumstances.. hindi aayaw ang lalaki jan.. hahahaha..
    But even with girls, they can do it as long as both are using contraceptives correctly. From the condom, contraceptive pills, injections, morning-after pills, etc, we have so many safe ways and methods to prevent unplanned pregnancies.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    +1

one of the benefits of being an adult. You can make your own decisions.
    yup.. there's nothing wrong with it.. especially now that you can see how liberated the world can be..

we can do this today because of how the world became liberated.. kahit pa hindi prostitute yung girl eh.. (old times.. ang alam ko prostitute ang madalas sa ganito eh.. lalo na war era.. i'm not sure.. hehe)

but the point of miss cathy is the morality.. of how women can be loose or slutty.. and liberation is against the morality.. hindi po ba?? opinion lang naman.. hehehe..

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    OT: Cathy kaw ba yan sa avatar mo?

BTT: Flattering for me if a woman initiates contact, but - i am 35 and was raised conservatively - I find it too straightforward for a woman to hint at her feelings towards me. I don't know lang ha, maybe its also because probinsyano ako..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    But even with girls, they can do it as long as both are using contraceptives correctly. From the condom, contraceptive pills, injections, morning-after pills, etc, we have so many safe ways and methods to prevent unplanned pregnancies.
    yup.. this is correct also GH.. ewan ko ba.. 22 pa lang naman ako.. pero nakita ko naman how time has changed.. lalo na ngayon.. pati pamangkin kong nursery (ngayon grade 1 na) may alam na siya noon..

even the pope (if i'm not mistaken.. nadinig ko lang sa news kahapon eh) pumayag na sa contraceptives.. kaso ang ibang church ayaw.. kasi nga dahil sa morality..

but that is the only option that we do have right now with our population growing crazy with less job opportunity..

i go for safe *** na lang.. hehe..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_01 View Post
    yup.. there's nothing wrong with it.. especially now that you can see how liberated the world can be..

we can do this today because of how the world became liberated.. kahit pa hindi prostitute yung girl eh.. (old times.. ang alam ko prostitute ang madalas sa ganito eh.. lalo na war era.. i'm not sure.. hehe)

but the point of miss cathy is the morality.. of how women can be loose or slutty.. and liberation is against the morality.. hindi po ba?? opinion lang naman.. hehehe..
    And that is there the problem is... opinions. Each of us have our own opinions just as each of us have our own definitions of the words "loose" and "slutty".

Given Cathy's personality, her definitions of those words wouldn't probably match what you and I have because her definitions are based on a much more narrower view of morality especially when it deals in topics of ***uality.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mazingerZ View Post
    OT: Cathy kaw ba yan sa avatar mo?

BTT: Flattering for me if a woman initiates contact, but - i am 35 and was raised conservatively - I find it too straightforward for a woman to hint at her feelings towards me. I don't know lang ha, maybe its also because probinsyano ako..
    ganun na sila ngayon sir.. hahaha.. yung iba nga nanghihingi pa ng number mo basta matipuan ka nila.. hehe..

and with eye contacts.. hindi na uso patwee-tams na umiiwas pa sa tingin mo kunwari sabay kikiligin.. hahaha.. tutunawin ka din nila sa titig.. hahaha..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    And that is there the problem is... opinions. Each of us have our own opinions just as each of us have our own definitions of the words "loose" and "slutty".

Given Cathy's personality, her definitions of those words wouldn't probably match what you and I have because her definitions are based on a much more narrower view of morality especially when it deals in topics of ***uality.
    +1M ako dito.. hahaha.. it really depends..

where you grew up.. how you were raised.. peer factors.. and most especially.. on how you'll be coping up the environment around you..

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
How Would You Define a Woman of Loose Morals