New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    anyway,

any reason for them to be friends again?

even the slightest possibility?
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_01 View Post
    actually.. hindi lang naman si uls ang naging pranka sa akin.. pero hindi ako na-offend.. try to read sa isa pang thread na nabasa mo..

like you sir shadow.. may mga tanong kang personal.. at may mga post ka din na mejo personal.. but i didn't mind it.. it's just the matter how generously you're going to say it.. at sa ganun way mo makikilala ang isang tao.. kung paano siya makipag-usap at kung paano niya masasabi ang gusto niyang iparating..

there are so many different ways.. and the way you're going to say it or show it.. it will reflect on who you are? anyone can object kung mali ako..
    excuse me paul, I'm the one and only shadow here... yan kausap mo si sir cast_no yan...hehehe

commercial carry on kids.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    anyway,

any reason for them to be friends again?

even the slightest possibility?
    I think I scared him off.

Plus how do I redeem myself from what I did. My slut episode.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    well, you don't really have to redeem yourself given that you've done nothing wrong

I mean, you've told what you have to say...

from that, you need to forgive yourself and heal. lingering in depression will just degrade you... and turn your sweetness to bitterness.

no matter how much you've said to yourself that you're unworthy or incapable of love, in the end you'd still realize that you haven't lost it.

the world isn't black and white
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    There are still a lot of women who find no pleasure in ***. I know several who refuse to do oral *** and would only have *** with their husbands out of obligation.
    Because these women have not experienced the G-Spot Orgasm. A lot do not even know it exists.

Once they do, kalabit na nang kalabit yan.

My GF in college was a conservative girl from a catholic school, until she felt that. After that kulit na ng kulit. Nag-aaway pa if we don't hang in my room and do ***y stuff.

Pinays should be more open talking about ***uality. Kita mo, some of your girlfriends avoided that single one who was open about ***. So how will you learn new stuff? From the catholic church?
    Last edited by marg; November 23rd, 2010 at 11:53 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^That can be achieved without actual penetration diba?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    ^That can be achieved without actual penetration diba?
    Yes. Heavenly feeling like you have never felt. Even better with the blindfold you have there.
    Last edited by marg; November 24th, 2010 at 12:03 AM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Hit the G-Spot without penetration?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    Because these women have not experienced the G-Spot Orgasm. A lot do not even know it exists.

Once they do, kalabit na nang kalabit yan.

My GF in college was a conservative girl from a catholic school, until she felt that. After that kulit na ng kulit. Nag-aaway pa if we don't hang in my room and do ***y stuff.

Pinays should be more open talking about ***uality. Kita mo, some of your girlfriends avoided that single one who was open about ***. So how will you learn new stuff? From the catholic church?
    Is that orgasm the type that causes the girl to sq--r-?

I think I'll settle first for a nice squeeze in my nape. hehe.

I guess what bonded us friends in the first place was that we shared common values so we have similar views on issues. Yun na nga some are more conservative than I am, kaya my liberated friend is like a breath of fresh air to me.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Is that orgasm the type that causes the girl to sq--r-?
    Squirt, Squirm, Scream and sometimes Bite.
    Last edited by marg; November 24th, 2010 at 12:29 AM.

How Would You Define a Woman of Loose Morals