New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Somehow I feel jaded with what happened. I used to take pride in the fact that although I am not that attractive, I do not pursue guys. I guess "firsts" always make an impact. I was always guarded because I find it hard to deal with rejection then this happens. Oh well. At least we are still friends despite of what I did na kahiya hiya.

Pero no kidding talaga wala ka naman naman talagang ibang magagawa but to turn to religion.
    turn to religion? like uttering the words "oh my God!!!, oh my God!!!"

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I just want to make it clear, if a girl pursues a guy who doesn't like her by calling him, texting him and admitting that she likes him, it does not necessarily make her of loose morals, does it? I can't get over it and I don't wanna tell my girl friends about it, just because.

Geez. I wonder how much guilt unmarried women feel after ***. That must be painful. I read somewhere that after the climax, a person would feel a sudden surge of guilt or sadness.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; November 23rd, 2010 at 03:47 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    A simple question about a girl's virginity has a lot of implications attached to it, especially in our superficially conservative filipino society.
    HAHA! Which reminds me of what my family told me, if a guy asks if I am still a virgin, slap him daw because the mere doubt/question is already an insult. Never happened to me though. At least face to face.

Anyway, lalabas din naman yun over time, in conversations or when you try to be intimate.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    I just want to make it clear, if a girl pursues a guy who doesn't like him by calling him, texting him and admitting that he likes him, it does not necessarily make her of loose morals, does it? I can't get over it and I don't wanna tell my girl friends about it, just because.

Geez. I wonder how much guilt unmarried women feel after ***. That must be painful. I read somewhere that after the climax, a person would feel a sudden surge of guilt or sadness.
    ahmm.. first paragrapg.. nope.. it's just telling her feelings.. like us guys.. that's what we are doing to girls.. right? ^^

for the second.. hmm.. i really don't know.. nasa tao eh.. others will.. others will not.. hehehe..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I just want to make it clear, if a girl pursues a guy who doesn't like him by calling him, texting him and admitting that he likes him, it does not necessarily make her of loose morals, does it? I can't get over it and I don't wanna tell my girl friends about it, just because.
    no it doesnt turn you into a loose woman

it just tells you what you're capable of doing

something you think you couldnt do

think of it as self discovery

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    HAHA! Which reminds me of what my family told me, if a guy asks if I am still a virgin, slap him daw because the mere doubt/question is already an insult. Never happened to me though. At least face to face.

Anyway, lalabas din naman yun over time, in conversations or when you try to be intimate.
    grabe naman yun.. hahaha..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    no it doesnt turn you into a loose woman

it just tells you what you're capable of doing

something you think you couldnt do

think of it as self discovery
    Yes. Exactly why I am in a moral dilemma. I started questioning my values. Why was I capable of doing that in the first place? It goes to show that the foundation of my values is weak.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Yes. Exactly why I am in a moral dilemma. I started questioning my values. Why was I capable of doing that in the first place? It goes to show that the foundation of my values is weak.
    but fact that your conscience is bothering you like hell means you got quite a foundation

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    i don't think so..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    people find common ground more often than they think
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

How Would You Define a Woman of Loose Morals