New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Naku! Bakit paaabutin pa ng kasalan. Di tanungin mo na kaagad bago kayo magpakasal, kung virgin pa yung girl o hindi na. Tapatan, if you value virginity too much. Ngayon kung hindi na....ang tanong dyan, ano gagawin nung guy? Paano kung he truly loves the girl? Di na matutuloy ang kasal dahil "bumuyangyang" na yung babae?
    I think the premise is the question has been asked already. Although, I don't think naman girls would still lie about their virginity since few men still value it.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    you told your story in a public forum

your story is now fair game

The exact reason why I have my reservations for locking this thread the moment I saw C4U created this thread.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^So all my threads are supposed to be controversial. That was never my intention. Just lock it then.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; November 23rd, 2010 at 03:19 PM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sentiment of some women i talk to is men seem unable to make the distinction between a slut and a girl who had pre-marital *** out of love

men would simply put those 2 kinds of women in the same category -- non virgin

classifying women as as virgin and non virgin

that's so Middle Ages
    Last edited by uls; November 23rd, 2010 at 03:26 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_01 View Post
    i'm trying to be civilized here.. and kahit na ma-ban ako dito.. wala akong pakialam.. kasi parang napansin ko sa ibang threads na malakas kapit mo kay GH eh.. (nothing against GH).. bakit yung ibang nagbibigay ng feedback sa stories ko hindi ako na-oofend?? yung way kasi ng pagkakasabi mo..

* Paul_01

I might share the same opinions with ULS but he has no more "kapit" on me than the next guy here. I could ban him as quick as the next guy if he starts making more trouble than he's worth.

The same goes with everyone else.

Some have thought they can be "untouchable" because of one reason or another. They have joined the banned list.

OT na mods.. sorry.. na-offend lang ako eh.. hindi na ako yung nasa topic eh.. may nadadamay na.. and i don't a give a damn to ULS kung sino ka man..
    IMHO, if you don't want your eggs cooked, don't even think of getting them out of the fridge. If you want to share your life story as an example, do not be surprised if you become the topic soon after.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I think the premise is the question has been asked already. Although, I don't think naman girls would still lie about their virginity since few men still value it.
    clearly someone here values it

hehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^So all my threads are supposed to be controversial. That was never my intention. Just lock it then.

It is not the topic per se.... it is where the discussion will eventually lead.

This discussion tends to get very personal (as already shown by two guys we have here). Without intervention, it will soon boil down to more emotional posts and degenerate even more from there.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post

* Paul_01

I might share the same opinions with ULS but he has no more "kapit" on me than the next guy here. I could ban him as quick as the next guy if he starts making more trouble than he's worth.

Some have thought they can be "untouchable" because of one reason or another. They have joined the banned list.
    thanks for making things clear GH

that settles accusations re me being "malakas" kay GH

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post

* Paul_01

IMHO, if you don't want your eggs cooked, don't even think of getting them out of the fridge. If you want to share your life story as an example, do not be surprised if you become the topic soon after.
    naahhh.. i don't have any problems of me becoming the topic.. but.. read how uls said the words (i forgot the page) it somehow offended me..

ako lang ang pag-usapan dito.. bakit may kailangan pang may madamay? yun ang pinaka-ayaw ko kasi eh..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002

A simple question about a girl's virginity has a lot of implications attached to it, especially in our superficially conservative filipino society.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
How Would You Define a Woman of Loose Morals