New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    this is officially the hottest thread now.

8 pages, 111 replies, a brewing bout, a couple of admissions, etc. in 2 less than days!

kudos to ms. cathy!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    You really need to get to know your GF. Be familiar with her circle of friends and family. Malalaman naman kung pa virgin lang yung girl eh. Dapat consistent yung values niya.

Naku! Bakit paaabutin pa ng kasalan. Di tanungin mo na kaagad bago kayo magpakasal, kung virgin pa yung girl o hindi na. Tapatan, if you value virginity too much. Ngayon kung hindi na....ang tanong dyan, ano gagawin nung guy? Paano kung he truly loves the girl? Di na matutuloy ang kasal dahil "bumuyangyang" na yung babae?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    once and for all:

a slut is a girl who as *** with men she doesnt love

when a girl has *** with a man she loves (even if it is pre marital), she's NOT a slut. Coz she did it out of love. She has relationships with ONE man at a time so she only has *** with one man during the relationship

when the relationship is over, and she falls in love with a new man and she has *** with him, she's still NOT a slut coz she has *** ONLY with someone she loves

A slut has *** with men she doesnt love... strangers, male friends

she is not exclusive to one man even if she is in a relationship

she has *** with other men even if she's in a relationship

that is a slut

malinaw na?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt_taga View Post
    this is officially the hottest thread now.

8 pages, 111 replies, a brewing bout, a couple of admissions, etc. in 2 less than days!

kudos to ms. cathy!

Yan si Cathy, magaling mag-start ng thread.

Si Miss Daisy ba ban na? Wala siyang reply.......

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    once and for all:

a slut is a girl who as *** with men she doesnt love

when a girl has *** with a man she loves (even if it is pre marital), she's NOT a slut. Coz she did it out of love. She has relationships with ONE man at a time so she only has *** with one man during the relationship

when the relationship is over, and she falls in love with a new man and she has *** with him, she's still NOT a slut coz she has *** ONLY with someone she loves

A slut has *** with men she doesnt love... strangers, male friends

she is not exclusive to one man even if she is in a relationship

she has *** with other men even if she's in a relationship

that is a slut

malinaw na?

....in short, "asawa ng bayan"

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Naku! Bakit paaabutin pa ng kasalan. Di tanungin mo na kaagad bago kayo magpakasal, kung virgin pa yung girl o hindi na. Tapatan, if you value virginity too much. Ngayon kung hindi na....ang tanong dyan, ano gagawin nung guy? Paano kung he truly loves the girl? Di na matutuloy ang kasal dahil "bumuyangyang" na yung babae?
    kung pinagtapat naman ng girl eh.. tingin ko mapapatawad yun.. hindi madaling gawing makalimutan.. lalo na kung tinago niya..

pero kung talagang mahal ng lalaki yun.. sigurado ako mawowork-out nila yun.. ^^

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ok, I think tumatangap pa sila ng recruit sa convent.
    Somehow I feel jaded with what happened. I used to take pride in the fact that although I am not that attractive, I do not pursue guys. I guess "firsts" always make an impact. I was always guarded because I find it hard to deal with rejection then this happens. Oh well. At least we are still friends despite of what I did na kahiya hiya.

Pero no kidding talaga wala ka naman naman talagang ibang magagawa but to turn to religion.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_01 View Post
    hahahaha.. i guess ikaw lang hindi nakakaintindi dito na naka-offend ka..

i have nothing against your pride.. go lang.. stand tall.. hahaha.. ^^
    i know you got offended

so what?

i still do not have to apologize

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    ....in short, "asawa ng bayan"
    korekek.. palikera (babaeng palikero.. haha)..

magababago pa naman sila eh.. let's give them the chance to prove themselves..

tignan ko si katrina halili vs. maricar reyes.. nagpalubog si katrina sa mga pinaggagawa niya.. ang now maricar became more famous (not infamous for me) because of the courage she showed sa mga tao..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    i know you got offended

so what?

i still do not have to apologize
    hahahaha.. ok.. ^^

peace na lang sa'yo bro.. ingat ka na lang sa ganyang ugali mo pre.. baka makasagi ka ng kakaibang ugali.. buti ako lang na-offend mo ng ganito..

now i know who you are.. hahahaha..

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
How Would You Define a Woman of Loose Morals