New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    umamin na rin sa wakas!!!! ok lang yan cathy, hanap ka lang ng ibang lalaki.
    ha ha. I don't wanna date other guys. I feel a bit unworthy now because of what I did.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ang mahirap niyan eh what if after ng kasal, you just found out na hindi pala virgin yun wife mo since you value virginity too much....

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    ang mahirap niyan eh what if after ng kasal, you just found out na hindi pala virgin yun wife mo since you value virginity too much....
    You really need to get to know your GF. Be familiar with her circle of friends and family. Malalaman naman kung pa virgin lang yung girl eh. Dapat consistent yung values niya.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    -double post-

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    it's a case to case basis.. if the girl truely loves you and bowed to you to be a faithful wife.. that would be forgiven and forgotten..

basta sabihin lang niya sa'yo yung totoo.. hehe..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^You are a really nice guy. I hope you won't change over time like most people do.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    hehehe catch22 naman to eh. think about it... best way to find out is to engage in the act. doing so will definitely make the wife-to-be not a virgin anymore. will that be considered then as undesirable?

BTT:

dati, ang simple lang ng basehan para masabing loose and babe o hindi. ngayon, ang dami nang lusot. dahil ba yan sa mas madaming matalinong tao ngayon? o dahil lang sa mas maraming mahilig? somehow, i prefer the old ways. afterall, modern living should not render us less moral.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Yun ang hirap. If I'm not interested in a guy, I cannot teach myself to like him. Kapag naman gusto ko at ayaw sakin, it drives me crazy. The first time it happened the guy was pursuing me then when he suddenly stopped courting me just as I was about to say yes, ako naman ang patay na patay sa kanya. Na psycho tuloy ako I was lethargic for about a week ata sa sobrang heart break.

The second time talagang ayaw sakin. haha. I feel ugly.
    you shouldn't feel that ma'am cathy.. i know that someone out there would just not like you.. but love you..

may mga kakilala din akong ganyan eh.. yung gusto nila ayaw sa kanila.. yung ayaw naman nila, yun yung persistent and pinapakita talaga ang lahat.. hehe..

life is irony and unfair.. hehehe..

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    You really need to get to know your GF. Be familiar with her circle of friends and family. Malalaman naman kung pa virgin lang yung girl eh. Dapat consistent yung values niya.
    Not all the time, Sis....

Not all the time...

11.3K:snow:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    ^You are a really nice guy. I hope you won't change over time like most people do.
    para sa akin ba 'to ma'am cathy?? hahaha..

sa totoo lang.. madali lang naman kasi akong lumambot eh.. kahit sa kaninong kaaway ko.. basta pinapakita lang nla sincerity nila.. ok na ako.. pero galit na galit ako sa mga taong sila na ang mali.. sila pa ang mayabang.. hehehe...

and when it comes for the girls.. ayaw ko lang talaga silang nababastos.. pero yung iba kasi talaga sila ang gumagawa ng paraan para mabastos eh..

like one of my friend near our place.. naka-skirt pa.. pauwi na siya galing sa party namin sa bahay.. ayun.. hinintuan siya ng isang lalaking naka-motor.. buti na nga lang nakatawag siya sa amin para tulungan siya.. kumukulo talaga dugo ko nun.. hahaha.. sorry.. OT ulit.. hihihi..

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
How Would You Define a Woman of Loose Morals