New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_01 View Post
    yup.. this is correct also GH.. ewan ko ba.. 22 pa lang naman ako.. pero nakita ko naman how time has changed.. lalo na ngayon.. pati pamangkin kong nursery (ngayon grade 1 na) may alam na siya noon..

even the pope (if i'm not mistaken.. nadinig ko lang sa news kahapon eh) pumayag na sa contraceptives.. kaso ang ibang church ayaw.. kasi nga dahil sa morality..

but that is the only option that we do have right now with our population growing crazy with less job opportunity..

i go for safe *** na lang.. hehe..
    The real solution for population control is the education of women. As more women get higher education, they will have better opportunities in higher jobs, when they do that, they will have less children and have them later in life.

Of course, going this route for population control is a one way street. Once you implement this, it is extremely difficult to go back because the momentum is self generating once you get over a certain tipping point.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    negative population growth so to speak

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazingerZ View Post
    negative population growth so to speak
    Yup. Examples: Japan and Singapore.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    So now some are saying that girls who have *** without feelings are not slutty. What is considered slutty then?

PLUS would anyone here take seriously a girl who has *** casually? I have a friend which I tease for being whore of the century (she doesn't mind). Her BFs come and go and she never had long term relationships. I think it's because she gives her self easily. Kumbaga *** muna bago relationship. My other girl friends are avoiding her already because of her "ways". LOL. I told her to redeem herself by having a second virginity but she said that once a person has ***, your body will look for it already which my exes disagree with.

ON topic, if a girl initiates calls and text when clearly the guy has no attraction, won't the guy think that she is malandi ?
    Last edited by _Cathy_; November 23rd, 2010 at 12:57 PM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    you got a point.. pero po kasi.. *** is not something like any other activity..

sir ULS.. lalaki po tayo.. walang mawawala sa atin.. pero sa girls.. madami.. kawawa din sila.. anyways.. it's their action din kasi eh.. dapat talagang kaya ng babae pigilin din yung mga sarili nila.. hahahaha.. kasi pagkumagat sila.. any circumstances.. hindi aayaw ang lalaki jan.. hahahaha..
    what makes you think it's always men who want ***?

never met girls with strong libido?

there are girls who like having *** as much as men

they would initiate ***

mas may nawawala sa babae?

may mga lalake halos masiraan ng bait dahil may na*** silang girl tapos walang pakialam sa kanila yung girl after... no text, no call, nothing

ine-expect kasi ng mga lalake hahabulin sila ng babae after ***

di pala

the men's egos got whacked

yung mga lalake tuloy ang humahabol

they've never met girls like that

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    OT po.. hehe..

i meant is that.. wala namang nangyari sa GF ko eh.. as i said.. yung una nagkafeelings lang.. and i'm sure na walang phsical intimacy ang nangyari.. and yung second.. 100% ako na wala din yun..

ang nangyari kasi sa amin eh yung kawalan ng time at naging boring yung relationship namin at naging routinal na lang yung ginagawa namin.. wala ng excitement.. kaya ayun..

i just meant dun sa "mas malala" because of the physical intimacy.. hehe..
    haha wala ba talaga nangyari? hmm wicked.. Peace!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    So now some are saying that girls who have *** without feelings are not slutty. What is considered slutty then?

And if a girl initiates calls and text when clearly the guy has no attraction, won't the guy think that she is malandi ?

slutty - an offensive adjective <- usually -> refering to a female, hopefully at least 15 and it doesn't matter after 29, who is not only brazenly promiscous, but also indiscriminately so. However, nowadays, slutty can refer to any young woman "sowing her wild oats" or maybe that should be "having her wild oats sowed?"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slutty

So Cathy, have you sowed your oats lately?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    But even with girls, they can do it as long as both are using contraceptives correctly. From the condom, contraceptive pills, injections, morning-after pills, etc, we have so many safe ways and methods to prevent unplanned pregnancies.
    i know a girl who's ***ually active (even without a bf) and she takes pills

her thinking is -- alam niya kasi walang pakialam ang mga lalake kung makabuntis sila so she took the initiative to prevent unwanted pregnancy

why doesnt she NOT have *** nalang? coz she likes having ***

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post

And if a girl initiates calls and text when clearly the guy has no attraction, won't the guy think that she is malandi ?
    Subjective kasi, we have our own different definition, points of views.. It depends din sa sitwasyon, case to case basis ba..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    what makes you think it's always men who want ***?

never met girls with strong libido?

there are girls who like having *** as much as men

they would initiate ***

mas may nawawala sa babae?

may mga lalake halos masiraan ng bait dahil may na*** silang girl tapos walang pakialam sa kanila yung girl after... no text, no call, nothing

ine-expect kasi ng mga lalake hahabulin sila ng babae after ***

di pala

the men's egos got whacked

yung mga lalake tuloy ang humahabol

they've never met girls like that
    +1
    Masyado na ata old fashioned yung thinking na only men are more into ***, sa panahon natin parang pantay na lang ngayon ang lalaki at babae.. Women empowerment, equality etc.. In every aspect i can say pantay na, it depends na lang sa tao kung pano niya tatanggapin or how will one react sa isang bagay na hindi naman siya sanay makita at malaman.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
How Would You Define a Woman of Loose Morals