New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    depende kasi sa girl.... sakin kasi, if I do like a guy, parati ko siya kinkwento sa bestfriend ko. Tapos kapag the guy is near me, hindi ko siya nababanggit even once.

Tapos yung pag tipong dalawa lang kami, tahimik ako.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by FXT
    curious lang...if a girl lets you know that she likes you up front, do you lose interest, kase wala na yung thrill of the hunt, or are you glad kase less work for you?
    happy kasi less work. dun din naman ang patutunguhan kasi. :D

hayyy...la na akong macocontribute sa thread. hehehehe.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you can perform the "popcorn test".

invite her to a movie, then excuse yourself to buy popcorn. tear a hole in the bottom of the bag, tapos ipasok mo si manoy when you sit down. invite her to share the bag of popcorn in your lap.

the big test is when she gets to the bottom of the bag.....

if she smiles at you, she likes you :inlove:

if she slaps your face and pours her drink on your head....um, well, it's time to move on :bwahaha:

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    you can perform the "popcorn test".

invite her to a movie, then excuse yourself to buy popcorn. tear a hole in the bottom of the bag, tapos ipasok mo si manoy when you sit down. invite her to share the bag of popcorn in your lap.
    Popcorn is salty. Ang kati nun. Mainit pa. Question lang po. Yan ba ginamit nyo kay Misis?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hahahahahaha popcorn test for the w1n! :D

oh. she'll make a way for you two to get to meet up and just hang out, spend time in each other's company.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

i was just gonna say, make sure walang salt and butter yung popcorn, kawawa naman si manoy.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ...... no comment :evillaugh:

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    salty manoy. hahahahaha.

kati siguro nun.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If the girl wants to spend time with you, smiles at you, and takes interest in what you say, then it's safe to say she likes you. The key is to spend a lot of time together. If she insists on being friends for a while, don't take the rejection badly. But ask her if you still have a chance in the future if you two become friends for now. If she even hints at it, then she likes you.

That said..... I corresponded with my wife for a very long time up to the point when I said I needed a wife and she agreed for us to get married.

So, when I came to the Philippines to visit her, I didn't waste any time. As soon as we left the airport, I had my hands roaming. That night, kapa-kapa, himas-himas muna. The next day, we had a date. The second night, whoopie! Panay nga iyak at himatay ng nanay niya for one week. Of course, we got married (civil) a week later.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sir jun...idol na kita! :D

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
How would know if a girl likes you?