New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Ms. Cathy, ganito ba yung friend mo? Parang si Boy George!

Kung ganito nga eh di berde nga ang dugo nya! (hehehe)

2. Join Date
    May 2006

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    this happened at college..

may blockmate ako tabi ng tabi samen mag-kakaibigan.. tapos panay himas ng likod dun sa kaibigan ko.. then nung 1 time nag-suot siya fishnet (tama ba?) shirt.. eh benilde pa naman yun.. who would wear that in CSB? hahahaha

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Dressing in the clothes of the opposite *** is one of the ***ual perversions of men that is called transvestic fetishism. In doing so, they achieve ***ual gratification or arousal.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    easy. ask your gay friends if this particular guy is gay.
    gays can smell if a guy is a closet gay thanks to their gaydar.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    LMAO nag enjoy ako sa thread na to.

Anyway choosing who to befriend on the basis of color, ***, religion, gender orientation or nationality is called discrimination.

If he wants to befriend you, weigh the reasons why you don't want him to be part of your life as a friend. But not solely on the basis of gender preference.

However if he is straight and he does love cross dressing then your in more trouble. Cross dressing is often considered a perversion. Mas ok pa nga na openly gay nalang sya and nag crocross dress kesa a straight guy who cross dress and imagines *** with females on such outfits. This is because there are relatively few females who are willing participants to such acts. The only last resort to fulfill this "fantasy" is to coerce someone to do it. (Rape).

So if you believe he is gay, then your safe. If you believe he isn't you're in danger so avoid him at all cost.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    ^ How can you even afford to look away from that chick.
    he isnt looking away. he is in fact looking at the right direction.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Bakla yun, no doubts. :hysterical: Who the F will wear women clothing and magaaya sayo na magmake-up-an kayo kung saan. Bakla lang diba ?

Wala na tanong tanong, CFY. Bakla yan, baklaaaaa.

But if you still want to tell if he's gay or not, POST his picture here. Blur the face nalang.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Better yet, append a poll here.

I'll tell you, he's gay.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    What if the guy wears stockings, panty and high heels? He also owns make up and a wig? I told the guy to admit to me that he is gay but he said that it's just his fetish and that he is straight. Even if he is wearing women's unmentionables he still wants to do it with a woman?

Could this guy be possibly straight?!?!?! It gives me the creeps. He also asked me to put make up on him the same as mine
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    No. He's not my boyfriend and I am against premarital ***. I have a feeling he is gay but he just wont admit to it. I am still in shock until now especially when he told me he wanted to play dress up and if I could put make up on him same as mine. I feel guilty to stay away from him because he opened up to me about that. We became close because we both like the pin up look or boudoir dressing. Turns out he knows so much because he wants to wear din pala!
    This guy I created this thread about came out of the woodwork last night. We were having normal conversation until he brought up the stockings again (do I still wear and what colors do I have) I joked and asked him if he came out of the closet na (because he was insisting before that he was straight and it was just a fetish) He casually admitted that he is BIS3XUAL now! I called him a liar and a psychopath and potential serial killer. He apologized and told me that the way I dress is his weakness and he wanted someone he could dress up with He said he experimented with men long after he was pursuing me

Now he is implying that if he had a GF that dressed up the way he likes then he'd stop cross dressing in private and s3xual relations with other men na. So am I supposed to turn him "straight" again. WTF. He asked me if I still dress the same way (stockings, mini skirt and high heels). What a psycho. If that guy became my BF I'd have to douche myself in bleach after all that I heard last night. I have no intention of ever seeing him na!

I binge watch serial killer docus and the number of serial killers that are closet gay is shocking! I just had to let this out of my system!
    Last edited by _Cathy_; June 10th, 2021 at 05:18 PM.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
How to tell a guy's s3xual orientation? Straight or Gay?