New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    *cathy, you are living in the old world. tri-***ual na ngaun ang karamihan sa kanila, puwede sa babae at sa lalaki at bakla. if you accuse them of being a homo, magagalit sila sayo bec. they're not.

living in the 21st century has mutated their kind. i myself can't determine who's straight and who's not when i'm in the gym. the best way to determine na lang is to look for sloppy males. ito ang talagang mga true- blooded straight guys, malaki tyan, beer bellies, andaming cholesterol and they just move so sloooww.

we full-blooded males are a dying breed that's why I had to re-invent myself. kaya priority #1 ko ang gym and health over money and career. bad trip nga lang talaga pag nag-sauna kasi kulang na lang eh ma gang rape ako sa loob. that's why whenever i go inside, i bring the wooden pail with me, buhos ng buhos ng tubig para mainitan sila ng husto at magsipag-labas so that i can continue my sauna alone. yun nga lang, minsan natutuyot din balat ko as side -effect

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    how about metro***uals (balidoso)?

i wash my face with a facial wash after every experiment in school. i brush my teeth or i gargle with a mouthwash every after i eat, even it's only a merienda. i change my shirt (during wash day) before going home. is it a gay thing?

at least i do not apply powders (baby powders) on my face.

for me, yung mga lalaking iba makatingin sa kapwa nila lalaki. yesterday, i'm talking to a gasoline station manager and nakatingin siya sa lips ko considering na wala naman siyang abnormalities sa mata (banlag or duling).

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    ^ ikaw lang makakasabi nyan kasi nga masyado ka vain. by just bringing facial wash and mouthwash everyday, eh nakakapagtaka na. puwede naman kasi tubig lang

kung nakita mo pa yun tintignan ka ng ibang lalake, that's a sign. kasi mutual yan eh tinitignan ka nya tapos nakita mo din sya.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    ^ ikaw lang makakasabi nyan kasi nga masyado ka vain. by just bringing facial wash and mouthwash everyday, eh nakakapagtaka na. puwede naman kasi tubig lang

kung nakita mo pa yun tintignan ka ng ibang lalake, that's a sign. kasi mutual yan eh tinitignan ka nya tapos nakita mo din sya.
    semi-oily kasi yung skin ko kaya di uubra na water lang.

OB, sa baba kasi siya nakatingin. kapag nakikipag-usap kasi ako, sa mata ako nakatingin.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    *cathy, you are living in the old world. tri-***ual na ngaun ang karamihan sa kanila, puwede sa babae at sa lalaki at bakla. if you accuse them of being a homo, magagalit sila sayo bec. they're not.

living in the 21st century has mutated their kind. i myself can't determine who's straight and who's not when i'm in the gym. the best way to determine na lang is to look for sloppy males. ito ang talagang mga true- blooded straight guys, malaki tyan, beer bellies, andaming cholesterol and they just move so sloooww.

we full-blooded males are a dying breed that's why I had to re-invent myself. kaya priority #1 ko ang gym and health over money and career. bad trip nga lang talaga pag nag-sauna kasi kulang na lang eh ma gang rape ako sa loob. that's why whenever i go inside, i bring the wooden pail with me, buhos ng buhos ng tubig para mainitan sila ng husto at magsipag-labas so that i can continue my sauna alone. yun nga lang, minsan natutuyot din balat ko as side -effect
    hahah! sa gym nalalaman ko pag nagsalita na sila... +1 dun sa sauna.. kaya ako hindi na ko nagsasauna sa fitness first eh.. tsk... andaming badingels-z pero pag hindi nagsasalita kala mo lalakeng lalake at batak na batak mga muscles )

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    let's get technical:

according to John Manning

The early growth of our ring finger is sensitive to levels of testosterone – the so-called “male hormone”, in the womb (as the testosterone receptors are more densely packed along the finger), and the longer our ring finger the more “masculine” we will turn out to be.

Of course, finger length is also dependent on body size, so we must compare the length of our ring finger with that of our index finger, since the index finger’s early growth is dependent on the “female hormone”, oestrogen.

The relative length of our ring and index fingers – our “finger ratio” – therefore speaks volumes about the balance of maleness and femaleness of our body and brain.

A long ring finger is not universal, but characteristic of men. A long index finger is found in many men, but overall it is characteristic of women as a group.

Cathy, here's a lengthy article on the science of gaydar to improve your gay busting prowess (no offense to gays): http://nymag.com/news/features/33520/

it seems to support the idea that gays are born gay and are not made. It looks like it's not some sort of a sickness or psychological disorder like most people are led to believe.
    Last edited by Negus; October 4th, 2010 at 02:13 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    *negus! whoa! thats very informative..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Gulatin mo.......
    At observe kung pa'no reaction nya.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    kapag maglakad sya parang natatapilok palagi ung isang paa nya.. pag madinig mong gumagamit ng mga salita kagaya ng "wapakels" pag kausap ang ibang tao lalo na ang boss haha

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Gulatin mo.......
    At observe kung pa'no reaction nya.
    hahah! naalala ko tuloy yung video dati sa fb, how to tell if your roommate is gay. nagkunwari ciang nakuryente ng binuksan nya yung ilaw. hahhaha! tili ng tili yung roommate nya bading. )

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
How to tell a guy's s3xual orientation? Straight or Gay?