New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Well said. Well said.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    you know sir where i learned that? michael jordan...just listen to his hall of fame enshinement speech, full of his insecurities....he made them into positives..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    I always say I'll only get jealous if mas pogi yung guy sa akin. Kaya I don't get jealous hehe.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    simple...remove your clothes, take a look in the mirror, if you like what you see( physically and mentally) carry on, if not, do something about it...self improvement takes work..once you start working on yourself, your self worth will increase....
    I hate what I see I wish I had your self control. I can't even stop eating chocolates even if I know that it's bad for me. If only I could wake up one day and say to myself that I am giving up sugar.

I just want to look good for my crush It's not just the physical, he's really my dream guy (tall, good looking, intelligent, strong, successful, responsible, refined, funny) He is all the positive adjectives I could think of. I can't help but feel insecure sometimes because he is so perfect. I feel so small also because my salary is probably just his tax! Langit at lupa talaga kami hahaha. He's this big shot executive and I really appreciate the time he gives me, his time is literally expensive. The good thing is since he is my role model, I am making improvements on myself little by little.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I won't be jealous as long as he gives me what I need

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354
How to overcome jealousy and insecurities?