New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    if the girl meets up with you butt nekkid

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I learned that my ex-gf liked me when she asked me to accompany her to buy her swimsuit. when she was in the fitting room, she asked me to come in, her exact words were, "bespren, come in and take a look kung bagay sa akin itong suot ko" when I came in, all she was wearing was the goggles and nothing else. man, that was the best window shopping I've ever had.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Imau View Post
    I learned that my ex-gf liked me when she asked me to accompany her to buy her swimsuit. when she was in the fitting room, she asked me to come in, her exact words were, "bespren, come in and take a look kung bagay sa akin itong suot ko" when I came in, all she was wearing was the goggles and nothing else. man, that was the best window shopping I've ever had.
    wow share naman ano sumunod nagyari

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    mga bros ok na tapos na ang adventure ko sa girl na toh mas maganda pala knng ang title "how to know if a girl doesn't like you".
    To ksi ng yari umasa ako masyado ksi nga i asked for her cell number at binigay nya(I automatically thought that she like's me MY BAD) ksi niyaya ko sya pumunta ng SM north kanina di sya nag reply i though she would be busy sa exams or other thing biglang mga 4-5pm nakita ko sya sa sm north :shocked: binati ko na lng sbi ko uy nan dito ka pala?? tas onting chit-chat di ko na sya sinamahan (ksi nga nung umaga niyaya ko sya tas di nag reply sabay ngyun nan dun sya) sinabi ko na lng pina pauwi na ako ni erpat may hahatid ksi ako. hay buhay.... Kala ko pa nman may bago na akong insipirasyon.. Thkz for the inputz guyz well keep e'm com'n para sa ibang menyak's

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ang dali mo naman pang-hinaan ng loob

kaya sya andun, sosorpresahin ka

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BoEinG_747 View Post
    wow share naman ano sumunod nagyari
    We went "scuba diving

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    We went "scuba diving
    Idol hehehehe.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    i don't usually know if a girl likes me or not.. i typically the "manhid" type :lol:

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    mas maganda nga yung ganyan eh mr.HybrideVo.
    tang in* ksi babae yan nakaka sira ng ulo(no offence met sa mga girls)
    Nice signiture fear is temporary REGRET is foreever mad me think twice...

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
How to know if a girl likes you