New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it's probably very easy, if the feeling is mutual. all that has to be done, is to live in different houses and avoid each other.
    it's the legalities that complicate the process.
    Your spouse can make or break THE REST OF YOUR LIFE talaga. It's easier when there are no kids involved, but once you have kids, you will be forever tied to that person.

2 of my Kuyas both hiwalay. One is on his SECOND annulment. My other cousin would also be annulled right now if he gave in to my Lola's pressure of leaving his wife.

I also have relatives who are in sham marriages. They are staying together for the reason you stated - because of the legal and financial complications and to save face (more common in older generations). It's so funny because when you see their posts on FB, you would think they are the perfect family, but I know what happened before those photos were taken (lots of drama)

My parents naman, I think they love me more than they love each other. LOL! But in the bible I know it says na your spouse should be above your children.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    about separation?
    i predict a heated thread.
    About how to leave a person hehe

3. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    It would also help if the man leaves her with lavish gifts and enough funds to last for a year plus extra effort to find the right guy for her. How To End RelationshipsHow To End RelationshipsHow To End Relationships

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    How generous!!! How To End Relationships my man is generous too, should I be worried baka prepping to exit pala! Haha

What do you mean by extra effort to find the right guy?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by thenightcrawler View Post
    How generous!!! How To End Relationships my man is generous too, should I be worried baka prepping to exit pala! Haha

What do you mean by extra effort to find the right guy?

Id be happy to know that she is on good hands and better off. Lessens the guilt.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    I see your just a troll. Sorry I'm blocking you. You don't even make sense.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Oh sir, didn't mean to trigger you this early with my reply.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    It would also help if the man leaves her with lavish gifts and enough funds to last for a year plus extra effort to find the right guy for her. How To End RelationshipsHow To End RelationshipsHow To End Relationships

Ice style yeah boy! Haha

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    I see your just a troll. Sorry I'm blocking you. You don't even make sense.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Definitely she's not a troll, and she makes a lot of sense so far. Na misunderstood nyo lang pareho posts nyo pare.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Ice style yeah boy! Haha

Bwahahahaha. Basta walang bawian bro.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    It really takes effort for couples to stay together after the honeymoon period wears off.

But it doesn't have to be extraordinary effort. Little things like sending your SO sweet messages. Holding her hand, caressing her hair in public. Small gifts.

Yung extraordinary effort eh medyo damage control ka na and you're this close to the end of the relationship. That really becomes difficult because you are now torn between simply ending things and rebuilding what remains of your relationship (if you think it is really worth saving).

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
How To End Relationships