New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Got this from another forum and thought I'd share it here for some laughs.

http://www.acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=770786

Page 1 post 1
    billz1109
    Registered Member
    Trader Rating: (0)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I Love my GIRL and i take care of all of my responsibilities but everytime i save the money to buy something for the car is a problem. Even when i ask her and tell her what i am going to do in advance and at first she is ok with it then out of no where!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY YOU GOT THAT **** IT DOESNT LOOK GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY DOES THE CAR GET ALL THAT ATTENTION AND I DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BITCH COUSE ALL THAT CARS DOES IS GIVE ME PLEASURE AND ALL YOU DO IS ****ING COMPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

I SWEAR SOMETIMES I WISH I WAS SINGLE BUT IT IS NOT ALWAYS BAD AT TIMES SHE CAN BE THE RIDE OR DIE CHICK THAT I NEED AN SHE GAVE ME MY GREATEST LOVE IN LIFE WHICH IS MY BABY GIRL "Elena"

Do any of you guys have this same problem or is it just me being too into my car?

Page 2 post 44

billz1109
    Registered Member
    Trader Rating: (0)

This is your "wife" writing. Please note I am using this term loosely, because at the end of this letter, this will no longer be the case.

First of all, why are you putting our business on the internet? I have asked you and told you repeatedly that what happens to us is BETWEEN us. Clearly, your little plan to gain support backfired. Most of the people who commented on this thread AGREED WITH ME. The funny thing, is that they haven't even heard my side of the story.

So, since you insist on insulting me, I must insist on defending myself. Let's get a few things clear. When you are good, you are the greatest man I know. But ever since our child has been born, you have been nothing but a selfish idiot.

You are not the father of the year, so stop giving people the impression that you take care of her because I do all the work. She is 8 months old and I have been taking care of her ever since she was born. True, there was a month that you helped out because I called you a deadbeat dad, and you did take care of her after she was born because I had a C Section, but beyond that, the only time you take care of her is when you absolutely have to. Otherwise, you would rather pay for a sitter to do the job so you can spend your day online or working on your stupid car.

Which, incidentally, is under my name. Don't forget that.

Furthermore, the problem we have is not about the car. It is about your order of importance. Every time you have to take the car in for maintenance, I don't object. When you need to buy things that the car NEEDS, I don't object. But when you want to waste your money on frivolous items when you know we need to spend money on other things, LIKE YOUR CITIZENSHIP SO YOU CAN GET A DAMN JOB! then I have a problem. I think your peers would agree with me.

I love you more than any person I have ever loved in my life, but you are impossible to live with. I am working over 50 hours a week, I am taking 18 credits in school, and I am raising our daughter when I am not doing one or the other. All you do is work as a bouncer 3 nights a week. Dude, get real.

Why is it wrong that I want you to spend time with me, with us? When did I become a bitch because I want you in our life? Being in a relationship means sacrifice. Contrary to what you wrote, the "$13K worth of sh*t" that is in my closet was acquired BEFORE YOU CAME INTO THE PICTURE. I got that on my own. There is a reason why I don't have any new designer handbags, I have something much more valuable to me: MY DAUGHTER!!!

And, FYI, you are obligated to tell me what you are doing with your time and your money. I have a right to know where you are in case of emergency. Your "movements" as you call them are not what matters. What matters is that I know that you are safe and plan on coming home, because believe it or not I care about what happens to you. At least, I did.

In the end, I am sorry it came to this. I am sorry you felt that you had to talk to complete strangers about our problems instead of me. I am also sorry that this isn't going to work anymore, because I really do love you.

Perhaps next time you shouldn't leave your AcuraZine account logged on for me to view it. I have already opened up my own AcuraZine account, so if you delete this post, I will simply repost it under my own.

Hopefully with the next girl, you will have learned your lesson because I am tired of trying to raising you into being a man.

"And I'm on to the next one...."

Good Luck,
    Rachel

P.S. Thank you to all that offered support. These last few months have been very challenging to me and it very endearing to see that I have the support of strangers. For those of you that have met us, I apologize that you had to see this. This kind of behavior is not appropriate. We are not legally married, and he has been given the option many times to leave if he is so unhappy.

I look forward to seeing the replys on this!!! FYI, if you do catch me on AcuraZine in the future (as I prefer to spend my free time with my daughter and not the internet), you will find me under MDX. Have to upgrade to a bigger car for the baby and dogs!

And don't worry about me. I will be fine. It isn't the first time the man I relied on showed me that he was unreliable.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; April 23rd, 2010 at 05:47 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lesson: always log out from the forums and don't set your browser to remember your password :bwahaha:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Actually the lesson is be a responsible man and put your family first and if you can't do that then make sure the car is under your name. He loves a car more than his family but he doesn't even own it, she does and she is going to trade it in for an Acura MDX.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Lesson: always log out from the forums and don't set your browser to remember your password :bwahaha:
    +1 ...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    saklap! nawalan na ng asawa at anak eh sigurado pati ang pinakamamahal na oto eh nawala rin.

tsk tsk

another moral lesson: "don't mess with the woman who paid for your car."

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    OWNED!

Kawawa naman yung guy. :bwahaha: :rofl:

And this is the best ....

Otherwise, you would rather pay for a sitter to do the job so you can spend your day online or working on your stupid car.

Which, incidentally, is under my name. Don't forget that.
    :rofl:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Meron ba rito sa Tsikot na ganyan? Handang gumastos para sa mods ng tsikot, pero pagdating sa pamilya....kapos sa budget?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    chua : ogag mga ganun. :rofl: tipong gutom na ang pamilya pero pormado na pormado yung sasakyan. :rofl:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Meron ba rito sa Tsikot na ganyan? Handang gumastos para sa mods ng tsikot, pero pagdating sa pamilya....kapos sa budget?
    I doubt it kung meron ganyan dito, tingin ko ang marami eh yun umaasa pa sa parents pero kung magyabang eh akala mo sila ang bumuli ng kotse nila

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I doubt it kung meron ganyan dito, tingin ko ang marami eh yun umaasa pa sa parents pero kung magyabang eh akala mo sila ang bumuli ng kotse nila
    natumbok mo! at sila pa yung mas maraming putak! :bwahaha:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
How to end a marriage in one forum post