New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    it's none of your business not unless she's your gf/missus.

don't say anything or simply ignore it

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Kung close friend talaga kayo sabihin mo na kayo dalawa lang.

Ganun talaga ma-huhurt kahit papaano yun. Pero pag tagal eh thankful din yun.

Pero wag na wag sabihin pag marami tao.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mag lagay ka ng hidden cam tapos sabay awit ng Y-M-C-A with action!

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ARB View Post
    mag lagay ka ng hidden cam tapos sabay awit ng Y-M-C-A with action!
    Ikaw talaga gustong-gusto makita ha!

Baka ma-ban ako dito if I post it hehehe.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ano na nangyari sir? nasabi mo na or hindi mo na itutuloy?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    parang hirap ngang sabihin ah?

Pero ito ang alam kung sagutin na mga Tanong para hindi ma-offend ang mahal mo kung

MARUMI ANG KUKO "Sweetheart, meron ba kayong bukid?"

PASMADO "Babes ilang % ang shares mo sa NAWASA?"

MAY MUTA "Sugar have you been crying all day long?"

MAY PUTOK "Hon, may lahi ba kang Arabo?"

BAD BREATH "Darling, huminga ka ba o umuutot?"

Try ko ang MAITIM NA ARMPIT "Sweety..are you using a whitener in your face?"

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 170kphlang View Post
    ano na nangyari sir? nasabi mo na or hindi mo na itutuloy?
    She hasn't been to the office today and yesterday (whew!), she is conducting a seminar daw sa mga agents nila. I'm leaning towards NO TELL nalang kasi nga baka ma-offend or worse masaktan.

Excited pa naman sya lately because she asked me to help her choose her first brand new car that she plans to get by next month come her bonus.

But the only reason why I have the confidence to tell her is that we never really kept anything from each other, sincerity towards each other has always been second nature to us. Like the time that she confided to me that her weight problem is hindering her chances of a boyfriend and asked me what do I think of that, so I simply said "Yes, it can be a deterring factor but then a guy should love you for what you are, not how heavy you may be.."

Haaaay naku!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    She hasn't been to the office today and yesterday (whew!), she is conducting a seminar daw sa mga agents nila. I'm leaning towards NO TELL nalang kasi nga baka ma-offend or worse masaktan.

Excited pa naman sya lately because she asked me to help her choose her first brand new car that she plans to get by next month come her bonus.

But the only reason why I have the confidence to tell her is that we never really kept anything from each other, sincerity towards each other has always been second nature to us. Like the time that she confided to me that her weight problem is hindering her chances of a boyfriend and asked me what do I think of that, so I simply said "Yes, it can be a deterring factor but then a guy should love you for what you are, not how heavy you may be.."

Haaaay naku!
    ayun, bibili sya ng bnew car!!! pagkakataon mo na sir, sabhin mo mag member sa tsikot at maraming tip regarding cars.. sigurado makikita nya ang thread na ito...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post

Haaaay naku!
    hmmm....parang may HD kayo sa isa't isa ah :lovers:

baka gusto mong paputiin ang kili kili para pede mo nang ligawan? :naughty2:

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    lagyan mo ng black ink yung daliri mo tapos kilitiin mo sa kili-kili

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
How do you tell a friend that she has dark armpits?