New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    If she has dark armpits and the same with her neck, it might also be that she is suffering from a hormonal imbalance.
    My OB-GYNE told me that those women suffering from polycystic ovaries or hormonal imbalance tend to have these symptoms. Aside from the dark armpits and batok, the tendency talaga is to get fat. Kung hindi sya umiinom ng tamang gamot for her problem, hindi mawawala ang mga dark areas in her body. But with the right medication, proper hygiene, exercise and diet, mawawala yun!
    Geez! I never thought that dark skin in those areas can be so scientific and can require medication. Thanks!

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Geez! I never thought that dark skin in those areas can be so scientific and can require medication. Thanks!
    No problem! Just asked my doctor again reagarding this and she said that the presence of higher "male-hormones" present in a woman's body causes these skin darkening. Yun na nga yung hormonal imbalance na sinasabi ng mga doktor.

Minsan nga ibang mga dermatological clinics pag nagpunta ka for skin whitening, hindi naman nila inaalam ang medical history mo. Akala nung ibang mga girls, madumi or libag ang nasa batok nila pero some dermatoligists fail to explain to them that these instances may be due to hormonal imbalance.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    bakit dalawa ang clutch bag mo?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    :funa: grabe nakakatawa yung mga advises. But true you know let her be ... na-gain n nya yung confidence nya bka pag sinabi mo at yung delivery of words mo eh iba ang dating sa kanya di man nya ika offend bka magka inferiority complex naman xa at di n makipag transact sa inyo ... mapapansin mo n lng messnger n lng pumupunta sa ofc nyo ehehee. but if in cases n talagang close mo xa and it really concerns you a lot try to share a story that would relate to it ... i am sure she is aware of it pero di lng nya give importance anyways di naman xa naglalakad n nakataas ang kamay eh

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    No problem! Just asked my doctor again reagarding this and she said that the presence of higher "male-hormones" present in a woman's body causes these skin darkening. Yun na nga yung hormonal imbalance na sinasabi ng mga doktor.

Minsan nga ibang mga dermatological clinics pag nagpunta ka for skin whitening, hindi naman nila inaalam ang medical history mo. Akala nung ibang mga girls, madumi or libag ang nasa batok nila pero some dermatoligists fail to explain to them that these instances may be due to hormonal imbalance.
    I think this is the same reason why some have brownish teeth, yung parang mga stains pero actually malinis naman ang teeth nila. Maybe it is hormones rin, kasi it is still the darkening color.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Update ko lang kayo lahat ng mga nag-advise in this thread.

I found out the other day that someone told her na pala no less than her own sister told her. Her sister came by the office and somehow napagusapan nila ng mga female employees.

Hindi naman daw siya na offend because she knew it naman daw. The sister advised her to "hide it" until she has found a way to neutralize her kili-kili.

Kaya naman pala lately she has refrained from wearing her patented sleeveless blouse.

:victory:

Thanks sa inyong lahat!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
How do you tell a friend that she has dark armpits?