New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by sea.piper View Post
    parang hirap ngang sabihin ah?

Pero ito ang alam kung sagutin na mga Tanong para hindi ma-offend ang mahal mo kung

MARUMI ANG KUKO "Sweetheart, meron ba kayong bukid?"

PASMADO "Babes ilang % ang shares mo sa NAWASA?"

MAY MUTA "Sugar have you been crying all day long?"

MAY PUTOK "Hon, may lahi ba kang Arabo?"

BAD BREATH "Darling, huminga ka ba o umuutot?"

Try ko ang MAITIM NA ARMPIT "Sweety..are you using a whitener in your face?"

O kaya ganito na lang, biruin mo.

"Uyyyyyyy!.........ang cute naman ng balat (birth mark?) mo sa kili-kili. Kaliwa't kanan pa."

Last edited by chua_riwap; September 6th, 2007 at 11:01 PM.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    If she has dark armpits and the same with her neck, it might also be that she is suffering from a hormonal imbalance.
    My OB-GYNE told me that those women suffering from polycystic ovaries or hormonal imbalance tend to have these symptoms. Aside from the dark armpits and batok, the tendency talaga is to get fat. Kung hindi sya umiinom ng tamang gamot for her problem, hindi mawawala ang mga dark areas in her body. But with the right medication, proper hygiene, exercise and diet, mawawala yun!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Bili ka ng signage stating like no flip-flops, no tank tops or sleeveless shirts allowed entry in your office...

or

telll her na mas bagay sa kanya ang mga shirts na may sleeves... mas maganda sa kanyang tignan...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Kanina pa masakit ang tyan ko sa kakatawa sa mga advice ninyo!

Especially yung isa na nag suggest na tanungin kung ang deo nya ay Kiwi :hysterical:.

Hindi pa naman ganun ka itim hehe. I've known her since high school pa kami so I think I can tell her but even the thought of doing so gives me this feeling na kinikiliti ako. Sabi nga ng mga employees ko "it's for her own good" because her line of work is Customer Relations Officer, so she goes around a lot meeting peeps here and there.

She has been in her "***y sleeveless" attire for about a month now with no signs of letting up.

Tama rin ang suggestion na let her be kasi nga kaligayahan nya yan. Other than the problem, she is very sweet naman, mabait and thinks kindly of others.
    My advice: why not ask her if she is mahilig or manuod ng tennis at kung ano man sagot niya tell her that you are a die-hard fan of Serena Williams kaya lang may comment ka sa arms niya tuwing magseserve siya...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    bakit di mo na lang pasabi sa ka-officemate nyo bakla. from what I observe, girls dont get offended pag bakla nagsasabi, lalo na yun tipong may pagka comedy bar pa ang personality

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    bakit di mo na lang pasabi sa ka-officemate nyo bakla. from what I observe, girls dont get offended pag bakla nagsasabi, lalo na yun tipong may pagka comedy bar pa ang personality
    this is interesting and based on observation, generally true. teka memphis raines, bakit nga ba sayo pinasasabi? joke joke joke!

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    hmmm....parang may HD kayo sa isa't isa ah :lovers:

baka gusto mong paputiin ang kili kili para pede mo nang ligawan? :naughty2:
    Ay naku fafa, definitely not! Everytime I see my wife's superwhite armpits I am reminded of how lucky I am hehe!

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid View Post
    this is interesting and based on observation, generally true. teka memphis raines, bakit nga ba sayo pinasasabi? joke joke joke!

Ay ewan ko ba fafa!

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    regaluhan mo ng Belo Gift Certificate, specifically para sa body whitening. Siguradong tatamaan na ang kili-kili

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    depends how close we are, if barkada naman siguro prangkahan na: "pare, may natamaan ata kilikili mo na marumi" or something. But this is from a guy's point of view.

My berk-mate who's a girl asys its not fair to judge women and insult them about black underarms because its normal daw. I don't know for sure but she says, accoridng to research, kung ipluck nila or ishave ang armpits nila, it will cause darkening of the skin because the cells on the top layer of skin gets damaged. So, the advertisements about white underarms are not true and exaggerated daw. Because no matetr what they do, talagang iitim siya but not BLACK - just darker i guess. What do you guys think?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
How do you tell a friend that she has dark armpits?